Classic threads for your viewing pleasure.
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3646
- Joined: May 25 06, 2:47 pm
- Location: Crying/injoyin watching tha Crew in tha Playoffs!!!
Freed Roger wins. That [expletive] rules. Please, never, never ever lock or move this thread to the archive. It must live forever.
- Posts: 1966
- Joined: April 30 06, 6:39 pm
- Location: 988.53 miles from Busch Stadium
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 45934
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Those last 2 by Freed and Bronx are really great.
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 14763
- Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
- Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT
mcgee51taguchi99 wrote:Freed Roger wins. That [expletive] rules. Please, never, never ever lock or move this thread to the archive. It must live forever.
Future game recaps will be done in MS Paint
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37423
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Freed Roger wrote:
I've been trying to figure out who to use the mac version of paint just so I could do that one.
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26143
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
been home with my sick kid today...so that's my excuse.
...Later That Day
- Posts: 1832
- Joined: July 25 06, 12:58 pm
- Location: Austin, TX
LOL...I like Bonilla's duckie.
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 9956
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
- The Last Word
- Posts: 20160
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
This might be the coolest thread ever....... not just in the history of GRB, but in the history of the internet.
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 24109
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.