Problem with stat categories

Talk about fantasy sports here
Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Problem with stat categories

Post by Mary1966 »

The stat categories that I use in my two fantasy leagues that I commish are the same ones I have used in previous years, but now I am having a problem with some managers winning H/R/ER/BB/ERA/WHIP by not starting any starting pitchers, leaving those spots empty and only starting relievers. What should I do about this? I have thought about increasing the innings pitched you have to have from 7 to 21, but is this a legit thing to do after the season has started?

stlmark
Perennial All-Star

Re: Problem with stat categories

Post by stlmark »

Mary1966 wrote:The stat categories that I use in my two fantasy leagues that I commish are the same ones I have used in previous years, but now I am having a problem with some managers winning H/R/ER/BB/ERA/WHIP by not starting any starting pitchers, leaving those spots empty and only starting relievers. What should I do about this? I have thought about increasing the innings pitched you have to have from 7 to 21, but is this a legit thing to do after the season has started?
I say do it Mary. I have had guys do this before in one of my leagues and the commish up the innings per week. I consider that cheating.