GRB H-2-H fantasy beisbol V.3.0 Draft Discussion Thread

Talk about fantasy sports here
Richie Allen
Perennial All-Star

Re: GRB H-2-H fantasy beisbol V.3.0 Draft Discussion Thread

Post by Richie Allen »

Haven't really thought it out yet but it seems to me this might get really confusing by the late rounds, who's been picked and who's still available. I suppose no one has a suggestion they'd like to share with me, the competitive bastards that you are, for keeping this straight in upcoming rounds.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Richie Allen wrote:Haven't really thought it out yet but it seems to me this might get really confusing by the late rounds, who's been picked and who's still available. I suppose no one has a suggestion they'd like to share with me, the competitive bastards that you are, for keeping this straight in upcoming rounds.
if people update the roster thread, it shouldn't be too bad

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy

Post by planet planet »

Richie Allen wrote:Haven't really thought it out yet but it seems to me this might get really confusing by the late rounds, who's been picked and who's still available. I suppose no one has a suggestion they'd like to share with me, the competitive bastards that you are, for keeping this straight in upcoming rounds.
LOL

If people keep their rosters current, you should be able to do a Control F and enter a player's name in to see if they've been taken.

Richie Allen
Perennial All-Star

Post by Richie Allen »

planet pujolsian wrote:
LOL

If people keep their rosters current, you should be able to do a Control F and enter a player's name in to see if they've been taken.
Yeah, that's what I was doing...of course there's that one outlier team on page two...

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Richie Allen wrote:
planet pujolsian wrote:
LOL

Yeah, that's what I was doing...of course there's that one outlier team on page two...
I'm going to keep all the players taken on the first page of this thread for easy ctrl-f searching.
http://gatewayredbirds.com/forum/viewto ... 24&t=33554

Fan_In_NY
Perennial All-Star

Post by Fan_In_NY »

I will be leaving for vacation for a week starting Saturday morning, so if anyone is willing to take on my draft list and draft for me while I am gone, that would be greatly appreciated. If you would PM me (i'd prefer if it was someone not near me in the order, but I'll take whatever I can get).

Fan_In_NY
Perennial All-Star

Post by Fan_In_NY »

Fan_In_NY wrote:I will be leaving for vacation for a week starting Saturday morning, so if anyone is willing to take on my draft list and draft for me while I am gone, that would be greatly appreciated. If you would PM me (i'd prefer if it was someone not near me in the order, but I'll take whatever I can get).
Thrill has taken over my draft while I am on vacation. If whomever normally PM's me, please pm Thrill.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Richie, I'm shocked that Kershaw fell that late. I didn't know he was even still in the draft. Good pick.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

thrill wrote:Richie, I'm shocked that Kershaw fell that late. I didn't know he was even still in the draft. Good pick.
same....and with carlos pena

Richie Allen
Perennial All-Star

Post by Richie Allen »

thrill wrote:Richie, I'm shocked that Kershaw fell that late. I didn't know he was even still in the draft. Good pick.
I almost drafted him a couple rounds ago. As much as some around here like young prospects, I was surprised too.