President Donald J. Trump

Political and religious discussions go here. Tread lightly.
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

Freed Roger wrote:Trump's son-in-law is on staff, is buds with the Saudis, the prince who had the journalist murdered, sells them arms....and he is going to bring peace to the mideast.
In the way Edward I was going to bring peace to Scotland. "The only problem with Scotland is it's full of Scots."
greenback44
Hall Of Famer

Post by greenback44 »

Yeah.
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

greenback44 wrote: Yeah.
Exactly. And nobody gives a [expletive]. We were down the rabbit hole the whole time and didn't even realize it until 2016. Amazing.
greenback44
Hall Of Famer

Post by greenback44 »

This will be deleted shortly:
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

Remember folks those Republicans you think are just misguided or that nice guy next door that happens to believe different then you politically are not good people. They are [expletive] traitors to our country and support this con man in an effort to turn this place in to a Christian [expletive] hole run by greedy [expletive] pricks. [expletive] anyone that supports this traitor. He basically just said "Hey I'm open for business" to our adversaries.
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

There is a part of me that feels kinda sorry for the guy. He looks like a confused old grandpa half the time that lives in the world of his own mind, scared by reality intruding. But then I remember what he's doing at the border, and to the environment, and with trade, and that he continuously legitimizes white supremacist ideology, and the list goes on.
thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

G. Keenan wrote:There is a part of me that feels kinda sorry for the guy. He looks like a confused old grandpa half the time that lives in the world of his own mind, scared by reality intruding. But then I remember what he's doing at the border, and to the environment, and with trade, and that he continuously legitimizes white supremacist ideology, and the list goes on.
He really is the banality of evil personified.
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

G. Keenan wrote:There is a part of me that feels kinda sorry for the guy. He looks like a confused old grandpa half the time that lives in the world of his own mind, scared by reality intruding. But then I remember what he's doing at the border, and to the environment, and with trade, and that he continuously legitimizes white supremacist ideology, and the list goes on.
Don't feel bad for him. He's just a hateful man.
pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

Probably not a big deal that we're in the middle of warmongering with Iran and don't have a Secretary of Defense, right? Just keep plugging whom the eff ever into that role. Not a big deal.

Trump says Shanahan is withdrawing from Defense secretary consideration