Curt Schilling: He says things with which others disagree!

Political and religious discussions go here. Tread lightly.
Post Reply
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 35367
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Curt Schilling: Still A Trash Human Being

Post by heyzeus »

Postscript, Schilling has settled with the state; he and the other owners of the game studio agreed to pay back $2.5 mil of the $75 mil the state gave them. Of course, settling is not an admission of wrongdoing. But you can infer whatever you like, it's a free country (as long as you are not suspected of terrorism by Curt Schilling).
User avatar
Fan_In_NY
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5053
Joined: April 18 06, 7:22 pm
Location: Birthplace of Baseball- Hoboken, NJ

Re: Curt Schilling: Still A Trash Human Being

Post by Fan_In_NY »

heyzeus wrote:Postscript, Schilling has settled with the state; he and the other owners of the game studio agreed to pay back $2.5 mil of the $75 mil the state gave them. Of course, settling is not an admission of wrongdoing. But you can infer whatever you like, it's a free country (as long as you are not suspected of terrorism by Curt Schilling).
Seems like a Trump-esque bankruptcy settlement.
User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27872
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Curt Schilling: Still A Trash Human Being

Post by cardsfansince82 »

Can someone remind me of all the terrorist attacks caused by illegals or the lack of a border wall?
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 25228
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Curt Schilling: Still A Trash Human Being

Post by Freed Roger »

heyzeus wrote:
Postscript, Schilling has settled with the state; he and the other owners of the game studio agreed to pay back $2.5 mil of the $75 mil the state gave them. Of course, settling is not an admission of wrongdoing. But you can infer whatever you like, it's a free country (as long as you are not suspect
sounds like another case of State Rape.
User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 24953
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Curt Schilling: Still A Trash Human Being

Post by wart57 »

Calling Kaepernick an idiot is wrong.
Calling Schilling Human Trash is acceptable.

I can't stand Schilling for both his political views and his [expletive] bloody sock, but is name calling really a great and productive thing to do?
User avatar
vinsanity
MLB.TV Customer Support
Posts: 8263
Joined: July 3 06, 2:19 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Curt Schilling: Still A Trash Human Being

Post by vinsanity »

wart57 wrote:Calling Kaepernick an idiot is wrong.
Calling Schilling Human Trash is acceptable.

I can't stand Schilling for both his political views and his [expletive] bloody sock, but is name calling really a great and productive thing to do?
Subtle differences but I'll agree with you that both threads could use better titles.
User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 28702
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: extremely online

Curt Schilling: He says things with which others disagree!

Post by thrill »

It's these damn liberal mods! They're out of control!


Curt Schilling is a pompous turd who thinks being smarter than many other ballplayers makes him smart. He's walking, breathing Dunning Kruger.


Also, that was ketchup. You know it. I know it. Curt knows it.
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 35367
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Curt Schilling: Still A Trash Human Being

Post by heyzeus »

Threadtitle ninja edit.
User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27872
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Curt Schilling: Still A Trash Human Being

Post by cardsfansince82 »

vinsanity wrote:
wart57 wrote:Calling Kaepernick an idiot is wrong.
Calling Schilling Human Trash is acceptable.

I can't stand Schilling for both his political views and his [expletive] bloody sock, but is name calling really a great and productive thing to do?
Subtle differences but I'll agree with you that both threads could use better titles.
Massive differences, not subtle.
User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 19674
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Re: Curt Schilling: He says things with which others disagre

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

thrill wrote:It's these damn liberal mods! They're out of control!


Curt Schilling is a pompous turd who thinks being smarter than many other ballplayers makes him smart. He's walking, breathing Dunning Kruger.


Also, that was ketchup. You know it. I know it. Curt knows it.
Paint. Gary Thorne says so. And as we've already established with Curt, allegations are good enough!
Post Reply