Curt Schilling: He says things with which others disagree!

Political and religious discussions go here. Tread lightly.
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Re: Curt Schilling: He says things with which others disagre

Post by G. Keenan »

ghostrunner wrote:Curt is still mad about Antifa
A bit homoerotic, Curt.
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Curt Schilling blames media for Hall of Fame rejection, says he's 'never said anything racist in my life'
https://sports.yahoo.com/curt-schilling ... 53717.html
33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

Jocephus wrote:
Curt Schilling blames media for Hall of Fame rejection, says he's 'never said anything racist in my life'
https://sports.yahoo.com/curt-schilling ... 53717.html
I guess the media technically is to blame since the media votes.

As someone who thinks Bonds and Clemens belong in because they made a moral choice no different than that of dozens and dozens of other HOFers, I also think Schilling belongs in since there are plenty of backwoods racists in the HOF. What's really disappointing is that Schilling gets a bit more votes than Bonds and Clemens every year, and indicator that the outspoken racism that Schilling shares with only a few others (like Rocker) is more palatable than the PEDs that Bonds and Clemens had in common with probably 85% of professional baseball players.
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

Post by Popeye_Card »

Huff doesn’t even bother to notice that Bernie is probably the weakest Democratic candidate on gun control.
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

Jocephus wrote:

If anyone doesn't think these people are going to be a big [expletive] problem if the election isn't rigged for Trump and a Dem wins, they are fooling themselves.
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

IMADreamer wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

If anyone doesn't think these people are going to be a big [expletive] problem if the election isn't rigged for Trump and a Dem wins, they are fooling themselves.
Exactly. Libtards aren't Americans to these guys. I amnot an America to many in my family any longer. Its crazy but its the way it is. Have no idea how it got to this point.
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

Exactly. Libtards aren't Americans to these guys. I amnot an America to many in my family any longer. Its crazy but its the way it is. Have no idea how it got to this point.

Years of propaganda from talk radio and Fox News. Then Facebook fed propaganda from Russians. This country is [expletive] and everyone who isn't a right winger needs an exit strategy. Might have sounded nuts a few years ago but I live here in Trumplandia and these people are planning for war. They fantasize about killing "libtards."

Earlier this year Dick Durbin was in town. There was a thread on facebook about how people should have came and shot him. You'd think it's just a bunch of yokel retards until the local police chief chimes in and says "damn right." Then you realize just how [expletive] we are.
Last edited by IMADreamer on November 26 19, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Lots of pro ball players are dumb.
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

IMADreamer wrote:
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:
Jocephus wrote:

Years of propaganda from talk radio and Fox News. Then Facebook fed propaganda from Russians. This country is [expletive] and everyone who isn't a right winger needs an exit strategy. Might have sounded nuts a few years ago but I live here in Trumplandia and these people are planning for war. They fantasize about killing "libtards."

Earlier this year Dick Durbin was in town. There was a thread on facebook about how people should have came and shot him. You'd think it's just a bunch of yokel retards until the local police chief chimes in and says "damn right." Then you realize just how [expletive] we are.
If Trump dies in his sleep, it could be like the Hutus in Rwanda. All it needs is a spark.