President Donald J. Trump

Political and religious discussions go here. Tread lightly.
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Post by Radbird »

Welp, that settles it.
greenback44
Hall Of Famer

Post by greenback44 »

Radbird wrote: Welp, that settles it.
Brownie, you're doing a heckuva job.
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

pioneer98
Hall Of Famer

Post by pioneer98 »

That was really good.
America loved boardroom Trump — for a while. He delivered his catchphrase in TV cameos and slapped it on a reissue of his 1980s Monopoly knockoff Trump: The Game. (“I’m back and you’re fired!”) But after the first season, the ratings dropped; by season four they were nearly half what they were in season one.

He reacted to his declining numbers by ratcheting up what worked before: becoming a louder, more extreme, more abrasive version of himself. He gets more insulting in the boardroom — “You hang out with losers and you become a loser”— and executes double and quadruple firings.

It’s a pattern that we see as he advances toward his re-election campaign, with an eye not on the Nielsen ratings but on the polls: The only solution for any given problem was a Trumpier Trump.

Did it work for “The Apprentice”? Yes and no. His show hung on to a loyal base through 14 seasons, including the increasingly farcical celebrity version. But it never dominated its competition again, losing out, despite his denials, to the likes of the sitcom “Mike & Molly.”
I really am kind of scared what kind of antics we will see from Trump as the election gets closer.
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Also, i blame you reality tv watchers for Trump.
Socnorb11
The Last Word

Post by Socnorb11 »

Radbird wrote: Welp, that settles it.

If this were true, then why didn't Trump just say that........... and why did he draw a fake map.

Try again.
BottenFieldofDreams
All-Star

Post by BottenFieldofDreams »

This is all just so goddam stupid. We shouldn't have elected an idiot baby president, probably.

Remember when he said he has very strong very thick skin? Of all the lies that has to be the most flagrant.

Thank God he wasn't president when that dress with the dubious colors was viral.
greenback44
Hall Of Famer

Post by greenback44 »

This sounds really, really bad.
A senior Air Force official who was previously stationed at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Alaska — where the C-17 crew was based — said choosing to refuel in Glasgow and stay at a posh property a half hour away would be unusual for such a mission. Typically, the official said, air crews stay on a military base while in transit or at nearby lodgings “unless all the hotels are booked or there is a Scottish sheep festival going on.”
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »