When Will We Know America is a Fascist State?

Political and religious discussions go here. Tread lightly.
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Re: When Will We Know America is a Fascist State?

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

thrill wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... at-records
A Washington state Republican politician took part in private discussions with rightwing figures about carrying out surveillance, “psyops” and even violent attacks on perceived political enemies, according to chat records obtained by the Guardian.
I'm telling you - there is going to be a flurry of violence if Trump dies suddenly or the GOP lose control of the Senate or Presidency. Bank on it.
Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

The moron who thinks nurses play cards and this doofus are just some of the great R’s we have in Washington state. Good thing we have unified Dem government.
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.

Post by Radbird »

A Washington state Republican politician took part in private discussions with rightwing figures about carrying out surveillance, “psyops” and even violent attacks on perceived political enemies, according to chat records obtained by the Guardian.
I had no idea the John Birch Society still existed.
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

Radbird wrote:
I had no idea the John Birch Society still existed.
Really? I guess you missed their name change. It's now referred to as the "Republican Congressional Caucus".
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.

Post by Radbird »

33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

Radbird wrote:
Would be cool if we made Saying Things That Are Demonstrable Lies To The Detriment And Risk Of The Greater Public illegal. Oh, you went on InfoWars and said people’s kids didn’t really die in a massacre in which they obviously died? That will be 10 years in prison. Parole? LOL no. Oh you promoted that Pizzagate nonsense that led to someone shooting the place up and another person setting fire to it? That will be life. Welcome to the Huckabee-Sanders wing of the prison. If you’re lucky you can catch the namesake working out in the yard during the 4 minutes a day she’s allowed to see the light. We could make room for all of them by letting all the black kids busted for petty weed crimes out of prison.
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

you can tell just from the picture that guys got nothing to do but hoard guns, drink and listen to right wing propaganda
33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

Jocephus wrote:you can tell just from the picture that guys got nothing to do but hoard guns, drink and listen to right wing propaganda
use ta play pitch with the neighbors on Saturday night, but they stopped comin round a few year back not sure why.
GeddyWrox
Perennial All-Star

Post by GeddyWrox »

33anda3rd wrote:Would be cool if we made Saying Things That Are Demonstrable Lies To The Detriment And Risk Of The Greater Public illegal. Oh, you went on InfoWars and said people’s kids didn’t really die in a massacre in which they obviously died? That will be 10 years in prison. Parole? LOL no. Oh you promoted that Pizzagate nonsense that led to someone shooting the place up and another person setting fire to it? That will be life. Welcome to the Huckabee-Sanders wing of the prison. If you’re lucky you can catch the namesake working out in the yard during the 4 minutes a day she’s allowed to see the light. We could make room for all of them by letting all the black kids busted for petty weed crimes out of prison.
It's already illegal to yell fire in a crowded theater. What you propose isn't all that much different. Our times are so politically charged, it's like a powderkeg waiting for a match.