I'm Not Racist......

Political and religious discussions go here. Tread lightly.
cardsfantx
Perennial All-Star

Re: I'm Not Racist......

Post by cardsfantx »

33anda3rd wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:thank goodness racism is fake news
=D> =D> =D> =D>

I tried to do like 40 of these but I got an error message that I'm only allowed 4. 4 however does not emphasize how much right there is in Freed's post. If it turns out he faked the whole thing it doesn't mean the MAGA movement isn't racist, that MAGA hats are not substitutes for pillowcases, and that MAGA supporters are not hatemongering dimwits.
No, but IF it turns out he made the whole thing up, he’s as bad (or worse) than the MAGA psychos.

Trump supporters don’t need any help in proving they’re racists, and having someone make something up such as this only emboldens them.
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

cardsfantx wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
=D> =D> =D> =D>

I tried to do like 40 of these but I got an error message that I'm only allowed 4. 4 however does not emphasize how much right there is in Freed's post. If it turns out he faked the whole thing it doesn't mean the MAGA movement isn't racist, that MAGA hats are not substitutes for pillowcases, and that MAGA supporters are not hatemongering dimwits.
No, but IF it turns out he made the whole thing up, he’s as bad (or worse) than the MAGA psychos.

Trump supporters don’t need any help in proving they’re racists, and having someone make something up such as this only emboldens them.
But he’s not as bad or worse. He’s different. And [expletive] up. Otherwise i agree these orchestrated fake racist attacks are very counterproductive.
33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

lukethedrifter wrote:
cardsfantx wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:
=D> =D> =D> =D>

But he’s not as bad or worse. He’s different. And [expletive] up. Otherwise i agree these orchestrated fake racist attacks are very counterproductive.
Again, there should be 40 applause emojis allowed because he's not as bad or worse and it's worth hammering that home until we stop with the false equivalencies. Staging a scene and wasting people's time to make a political statement and get some attention for yourself isn't the same as institutional racism. Or kidnapping peoples' kids at the border. Or calling a national emergency for a wall--funny we don't call a national emergency for mass shootings or call a national emergency w/r/t opiods over Big Pharma, eh? Violence and drugs only come from brown people.
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

Incoming: Coast Guard lieutenant arrested on drug charges accused of plotting domestic terrorism against left politicians.
tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

lukethedrifter wrote:Incoming: Coast Guard lieutenant arrested on drug charges accused of plotting domestic terrorism against left politicians.
Realized that I hadn't heard from my brother in a bit but he's not a Lieutenant so I don't think it is him. He's only a Chief Petty Officer.
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

lukethedrifter wrote:Incoming: Coast Guard lieutenant arrested on drug charges accused of plotting domestic terrorism against left politicians.
Wonder if he'll get a "go get em" from Orange Tub of Goo
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Smollett charged with filing false report
cardsfantx
Perennial All-Star

Post by cardsfantx »

Jocephus wrote:Smollett charged with filing false report
Arrested/turned himself in this morning
33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

What a dummy. The exact opposite of his idiotic intended effect. Gives FOX News something to scream about, how the liberals are trying to trick us all into thinking Trump is a racist when MAGA is a totally normal healthy movement. [expletive] dummy.
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Meanwhile.....There was/is a white supremacist CG dude with an arsenal and hit list based on Trump targets.

But somehow completely messed-up C-list celebrities/most people never heard of-are the News. !

Not directing this at anyone here...I realize this where the story landed originally in GRB. But in the Corp news media, not just Fox-it is given greater importance than real news.

The Culture War!