Cards Hat Mistaken for MAGA?

Political and religious discussions go here. Tread lightly.
ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Re: Cards Hat Mistaken for MAGA?

Post by ghostrunner »

The shape of those MAGA hates is usually pretty distinct. Broad in the front and kind of puffy, sort of like a trucker hat. Doesn't look like an MLB hat except at a glance.
33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

G. Keenan wrote:
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:I haven't thought about it til now. And franky, confusing the 'StL' for "Make America Great Again" would require a level of stupidity that would qualify that person for any job in the current administration.
It's just the color I worry about, that someone will see the red and for a split-second think it's a MAGA hat, the thought of which makes me feel gross.

A buddy of mine showed up to my bachelor party wearing one, prompting a huge double take on my part. Then I saw that it actually said Make America Gay Again, which was fine.
I don't like the hats that are jokes on MAGA. I feel like they normalize it, like it's a pop culture thing for us to have fun with.
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

33anda3rd wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Joe Shlabotnik wrote:I haven't thought about it til now. And franky, confusing the 'StL' for "Make America Great Again" would require a level of stupidity that would qualify that person for any job in the current administration.
It's just the color I worry about, that someone will see the red and for a split-second think it's a MAGA hat, the thought of which makes me feel gross.

A buddy of mine showed up to my bachelor party wearing one, prompting a huge double take on my part. Then I saw that it actually said Make America Gay Again, which was fine.
I don't like the hats that are jokes on MAGA. I feel like they normalize it, like it's a pop culture thing for us to have fun with.
This was in 2016 before the election.

Also, lighten up.