Topics for the 2017 cover song tournament.
- Tambourine Man
- accepts no jimitators
- Posts: 11349
- Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
- Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy
Watchtower...I'm almost positive Fat Strat won a tourney with that years ago???
- just can't quit you.
- Posts: 24937
- Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
- Location: Lost
How about REALLY BAD covers?
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 44547
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
That sounds right to me.Tambourine Man wrote:Watchtower...I'm almost positive Fat Strat won a tourney with that years ago???
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13158
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
I think middle should run the tournament again.
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5532
- Joined: July 29 06, 6:26 pm
Some of my favorites:
...and a new one:
...and a new one:
- Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
- Posts: 11659
- Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
- Location: Illinois
I have a couple good ones I'm holding on to. Don't want to release them before the tourney. Johnny Cash is going to be hard to beat though. That's an amazing cover.
- gone fission
- Posts: 8157
- Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
- Location: Twin Cities, MN
I mean, I'm fine with someone else running it. I just want it to get started, as I hate the offseason and need something else to occupy my time.stlouie_lipp wrote:I think middle should run the tournament again.
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 30366
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
lolstlouie_lipp wrote:I think middle should run the tournament again.
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37361
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Do we have enough members for a tourney?