Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

The best threads go here.
Locked
Fat Strat
Official GRB Sponsor of Larry Bigbie
Posts: 28023
Joined: April 17 06, 9:16 pm
Location: No. 16 on the Cards Top 15 Prospect List

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by Fat Strat »

Cronos69 wrote:Fingers crossed!
JL21 wrote:You're doing it wrong.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24994
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by planet planet »

cardsfansince82 wrote:
docellis wrote:All of us here at GRB are thrilled at the prospect of you getting your dick wet!
Awesome.
Crudest support on the board and it comes from a female no less.

User avatar
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 59367
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by Jocephus »

i feel bad for cronos...none of us had a message board teasing us before sex

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24994
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by planet planet »

Jocephus wrote:i feel bad for cronos...none of us had a message board teasing us before sex
Tell them about your secret then.

User avatar
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 59367
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by Jocephus »

planet pujolsian wrote:
Jocephus wrote:i feel bad for cronos...none of us had a message board teasing us before sex
Tell them about your secret then.
haha

User avatar
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls
Posts: 15047
Joined: April 16 06, 9:15 pm

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by JackofDiamonds »

Fat Strat wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:Fingers crossed!
JL21 wrote:You're doing it wrong.

My first thoughts. Ha.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 36882
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by heyzeus »

omaha_red wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:In all seriousness, peeps, thanks for the support. Fingers crossed!
have you told her about GRB yet?
Actually, Cronos...you should remove any reference or links to GRB from your facebook page now. Just in case.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37423
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by lukethedrifter »

heyzeus wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:In all seriousness, peeps, thanks for the support. Fingers crossed!
have you told her about GRB yet?
Actually, Cronos...you should remove any reference or links to GRB from your facebook page now. Just in case.

But doing that will interfere with the undermining of himself that he normally engages in.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 34892
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by sighyoung »

planet pujolsian wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:
docellis wrote:All of us here at GRB are thrilled at the prospect of you getting your dick wet!
Awesome.
Crudest support on the board and it comes from a female no less.
Image

I thought this about using Barbicide afterwards.

User avatar
The Third Man
It rubs the lotion on its skin.
Posts: 8909
Joined: July 17 06, 1:00 pm

Re: Rant: Where's Cronos' hookup thread?

Post by The Third Man »

You should do the porcelain elephant with her.

Locked