Lankford Bracket Round One: Your Soul is Mine vs. But never Toto!

Which Playlist do you prefer?

Your Soul is Mine
58%
But never Toto!
42%

Total votes: 12

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Lankford Bracket Round One: Your Soul is Mine vs. But never Toto!

Post by Radbird »

TGantz:
Your Soul is Mine

vs.

BottenfieldofDreams:
But never Toto!

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Re: Lankford Bracket Round One: Your Soul is Mine vs. But never Toto!

Post by thrill »

But never Toto has my heart and I will ride with it until the wheels fall off.

Khala is my friend is one of the most beautiful and soothing pieces ever made. Fantastic Man is a quintessential put you in a good mood track. Fela Kuti is a top 5 "put it on when I need inspiration to get work done" artist for me.

Radbird

Post by Radbird »

Gantz, your middle name has to be either Blues or Soul. Both of your playlists are going into my library, maybe merged into one just called Gantz. Good Lord, the vocals here are superb -Teddy Swims and Dave Fenley in particular are phenomenal. Fenley’s Turn The Page could’ve won our Best Cover tourney IMHO.

BFOD, I can echo thrill’s comments here. With the exception of Fantastic Man these were all new to me. I am loving the diverse range of music submitted for this tourney.

TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Post by TGantz »

Radbird wrote:
February 28 23, 11:26 am
Gantz, your middle name has to be either Blues or Soul. Both of your playlists are going into my library, maybe merged into one just called Gantz. Good Lord, the vocals here are superb -Teddy Swims and Dave Fenley in particular are phenomenal. Fenley’s Turn The Page could’ve won our Best Cover tourney IMHO.
Dr. Pepper Post of the Day!

Honestly I was having a pretty crappy day but your post really made my day. My FIL and I listen to Teskey Brothers on Pandora when we go fishing. That station introduced me to a lot of my favorite artists.

Radbird

Post by Radbird »

TGantz wrote:
February 28 23, 5:14 pm
Radbird wrote:
February 28 23, 11:26 am
Dr. Pepper Post of the Day!

Honestly I was having a pretty crappy day but your post really made my day. My FIL and I listen to Teskey Brothers on Pandora when we go fishing. That station introduced me to a lot of my favorite artists.
I feel like I’ve rarely made anyone’s day lately so this made me smile. Thanks.