The Beer Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Re: The Beer Thread

Post by 33anda3rd »

Speaking of Sierra Nevada, their Pale Ale is pretty much a perfect beer that doesn't get enough love. Its' not flashy, it's well past trendy, but if I'm in a place and it's a bunch of adjunct lagers and crappy imports like Stella but there's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on the menu, I'm happy to drink it any time.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

33anda3rd wrote:
March 4 20, 8:24 am
Speaking of Sierra Nevada, their Pale Ale is pretty much a perfect beer that doesn't get enough love. Its' not flashy, it's well past trendy, but if I'm in a place and it's a bunch of adjunct lagers and crappy imports like Stella but there's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on the menu, I'm happy to drink it any time.
Yep. A good reliable beer-i pick up a 6er at gas station.

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

Is it sad that the thing I'm quite possibly looking forward to most about my trip to Europe in a couple of weeks is breaking my keto diet and drinking all the beers?!? Belgian beer, German beer, Scottish and Irish beer....... mmmmmmmmmm.

33anda3rd
Replies Authoritatively

Post by 33anda3rd »

@GeddyWrox I just did the same. Keto diet and zero alcohol from 1/1/20 - 2/12/20, then 8 days in Peru eating everything and drinking a ton of Pisco and beer. Then right back on the Keto diet and zero alcohol from 2/22-now to shed the pound a day I gained, which was totally worth it!

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Brewers Association Survey: 46% of Craft Breweries Say They May Be Forced to Close Within 3 Months

Prohibition and depression knocked out a lot of breweries too. The survivors won't be making it to the other side because of the quality of their beer, sorry to project.