Page 10 of 12

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 25 08, 5:18 am
by cardsfansince82
obucard wrote:
GatewaySnayke wrote:I loathe Coca-Cola. It is the Britney Spears of soft drinks.
They would disagree, especially with the slogan "It's the real thing."
And Britney Spears was in a bunch of Pepsi commercials.

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 26 08, 11:21 am
by Radbird
Root beer tastes best here.
Image

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 26 08, 10:12 pm
by Numbers
Hudler wrote:I drink Mt. Dew a lot.
Stewart's Orange n' Cream when I can get it.
A&W Sparkling Vanilla Cream Soda sometimes.
Dublin Dr. Pepper if I'm lucky enough to get back to Texas.


This. Dublin Dr. Pepper rocks the world.

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 26 08, 10:28 pm
by Hudler
07come11 wrote:
Hudler wrote:I drink Mt. Dew a lot.
Stewart's Orange n' Cream when I can get it.
A&W Sparkling Vanilla Cream Soda sometimes.
Dublin Dr. Pepper if I'm lucky enough to get back to Texas.


This. Dublin Dr. Pepper rocks the world.
i can't drink regular Dr. Pepper anymore after tasting the Dublin stuff.

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 27 08, 9:20 am
by AdmiralKird
Hudler wrote:
07come11 wrote:
Hudler wrote:I drink Mt. Dew a lot.
Stewart's Orange n' Cream when I can get it.
A&W Sparkling Vanilla Cream Soda sometimes.
Dublin Dr. Pepper if I'm lucky enough to get back to Texas.


This. Dublin Dr. Pepper rocks the world.
i can't drink regular Dr. Pepper anymore after tasting the Dublin stuff.
I tried to find some of this stuff, but its about $30 to order a 24pack online and have it shipped here, $40 for the 8oz bottles.

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 27 08, 9:34 am
by Hudler
AdmiralKird wrote:
Hudler wrote:
07come11 wrote:
Hudler wrote:I drink Mt. Dew a lot.
Stewart's Orange n' Cream when I can get it.
A&W Sparkling Vanilla Cream Soda sometimes.
Dublin Dr. Pepper if I'm lucky enough to get back to Texas.


This. Dublin Dr. Pepper rocks the world.
i can't drink regular Dr. Pepper anymore after tasting the Dublin stuff.
I tried to find some of this stuff, but its about $30 to order a 24pack online and have it shipped here, $40 for the 8oz bottles.
Honestly,it's worth it. It is that much better than Dr. Pepper made like with the modern recipe.

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 27 08, 10:48 am
by Joe Wells
I'll confess to voting for Soda Sucks, because it mostly seems like some unholy chemical stew. But now and again I have to get a vanilla Coke at Chuck-A-Burger (regular fountain Coke /w vanilla syrup). Warning: eating onion rings will cause a vanilla Coke to taste like liquorice. It does for me, at least.

And I've always said "Soda". Little surprise since I grew up in the StL area. "Pop" is my father.

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 27 08, 2:35 pm
by Radbird
Chuck-a-burger? Where? I thought those were long gone.

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 27 08, 3:43 pm
by Joe Wells
Radbird wrote:Chuck-a-burger? Where? I thought those were long gone.
One of the original ones is still in operation on St. Charles Rock Road. They opened a new one in St. Charles a few years ago.

For a while last year it looked like the Rock Road location would close. The property owner didn't want to renew their lease. I believe the owner(s?) bought the property and are good to go.

http://chuckaburger.com/

Re: Favorite Soda

Posted: July 27 08, 5:23 pm
by ThatGuy
Has anybody tried all three of the new Dew flavors? My favorite is Voltage.