The Video Game Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Re: The Video Game Thread

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

mario legs in doom

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

i guess a new TMNT side scroller in the style of turtles in time is coming out...but im mainly posting 'cause this version of the TMNT song is sung by Mike Patton

Stoutdude04
Single A Minor League Player

Post by Stoutdude04 »

Oh, I am loving that TMNT.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

We're getting more clarity on the on MS acquisition of Zenimax. Today MS announced that all Bethesda games (outside of games with existing contacts) will be exclusive to Xbox and available on Game Pass day one. So future games for IPs like Elder Scrolls (Skyrim), Doom, Fallout, Wolfenstein, Dishonored, Starfield and The Evil Within won't be coming to playstation or switch. That's a huge get for MS. Game Pass keeps getting better and better.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

i cant remember if i brought it up but i finally subscribed like, in august or sept. it is quite a service, plus ive been able to find deals that has my gamepass extended thru Feb or march of '22

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

Jocephus wrote:
March 11 21, 3:31 pm
i cant remember if i brought it up but i finally subscribed like, in august or sept. it is quite a service, plus ive been able to find deals that has my gamepass extended thru Feb or march of '22
I'm sub'd until 2022 as well. IMO, Game Pass is the best thing in gaming right now. Not only does it save me a ton of money, but its also an awesome way to find cool games I would have never had played otherwise. My favorite game last year was an indie game called Slay the Spire. I would have never have played that game without GP.

In summary, if you haven't played StS yet GO DOWNLOAD IT NOW.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Michael wrote:
March 11 21, 3:54 pm
Jocephus wrote:
March 11 21, 3:31 pm
I'm sub'd until 2022 as well. IMO, Game Pass is the best thing in gaming right now. Not only does it save me a ton of money, but its also an awesome way to find cool games I would have never had played otherwise. My favorite game last year was an indie game called Slay the Spire, I would have never have played that game without GP.

In summary, if you haven't played StS yet GO DOWNLOAD IT NOW.
yeah, definitely on those indie games. im currently playing "eastshade" which is kinda a "walking simulator" but theres a lot of beautiful scenery, which you paint. got a game called "xeno crisis" which is a twin stick shooter in the style of Smash TV. also played "night call" where you play as a paris taxi cab driver and you are trying to solve a murder based on who you pick up etc.

i think i ended up with gmaepass ultimate which also has the EA subscription service tied into it. mostly the bad microtransaction filled sports games but some other decent ones in that grouping.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

Outlanders is coming to Game Pass day one at launch. That's a big AAA game from a 3rd party. That's another huge unexpected get for gamepass.

Also, Xbox is finally getting undertale (with extra content), which is also launching on GP day 1. I can't wait to try this one. The game is short and it doesn't look like much, but many people consider it one of the best RPGs in the last decade.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

im instantly turned off by outriders since you need to sync it with a squareenix account to play