Toys from the past.

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 17048
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by cardinalkarp »

I loved this thing. In fact I'm sure I have it stored in my parents basement somewhere.

Image

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26144
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by Freed Roger »

a timeless classic.
Image

User avatar
KyCardinalFan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5522
Joined: May 31 06, 3:16 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by KyCardinalFan »

Seriously, tourney.

Although I have the feeling boys toys will beat out girls toys.

User avatar
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
Posts: 27876
Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by Popeye_Card »

wart57 wrote:Image
Big Trak's were freaking awesome.

Every year I begged for a Spacewarp. Every year, I did not receive one. I still want one.

Image

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 46004
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by Radbird »

Freed Roger wrote:a timeless classic.
Image
Yes.

Arthur Dent
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11603
Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
Location: Austin

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by Arthur Dent »

Popeye_Card wrote:Every year I begged for a Spacewarp. Every year, I did not receive one. I still want one.

Image
Yup. Me too. I love the custom ball machines that you see in science museums and the like too. Whenever we went, my parents always had to drag me from the one in OMSI (Oregon science museum).

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11359
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by Tambourine Man »

cardinalkarp wrote:I loved this thing. In fact I'm sure I have it stored in my parents basement somewhere.

Image
I had that. "And now pitching for the Hall of Fame team, Walter Johnson."

My parents probably chucked the system, but I know for a fact I've got the cards jammed away in my closet.

User avatar
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 59423
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by Jocephus »

KyCardinalFan wrote:Seriously, tourney.

Although I have the feeling boys toys will beat out girls toys.
easy bake oven might go far

User avatar
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
Posts: 27876
Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by Popeye_Card »

Arthur Dent wrote:
Popeye_Card wrote:Every year I begged for a Spacewarp. Every year, I did not receive one. I still want one.

Image
Yup. Me too. I love the custom ball machines that you see in science museums and the like too. Whenever we went, my parents always had to drag me from the one in OMSI (Oregon science museum).
I think I am going to ask my parents for one next year. It's too late for this year.

User avatar
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
Posts: 27876
Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am

Re: Toys from the past.

Post by Popeye_Card »

Jocephus wrote:
KyCardinalFan wrote:Seriously, tourney.

Although I have the feeling boys toys will beat out girls toys.
easy bake oven might go far
Wuss.

Post Reply