Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
- just can't quit you.
- Posts: 25025
- Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
- Location: Lost
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4137
- Joined: June 15 06, 9:11 am
- Location: Reading The Boat Rocker by Terence Mann
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 255
- Joined: October 27 13, 8:26 am
Prices of that card have spiked on Ebay. Going for $20 a pop. Worthless before that.
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37419
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
That’s actually incredibly sad. My mom’s husband, in the throes of Alzheimer’s, ate his hearing aid.sighyoung wrote: The comments in response to this are hilarious.
Okay, incredibly sad and a little funny.