TV Thread - beware, [expletive] can get spoilery

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Re: TV Thread - beware, [expletive] can get spoilery

Post by heyzeus »

Season 3 finale of The Good Place is more confirmation that it's the best show on network TV by a bajillion miles.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

tlombard wrote:
Hoot45 wrote:Letterkenny, anyone? I just watched the first season in a hurry and really liked it.
I just saw an ad/preview/whatever for that show last night and I will probably spend some time Sunday morning watching it.
It took me longer than I thought to get to but Letterkenny is pretty darn good. I watched the first season and the first couple of episodes from season two over the weekend. I'll definitely be watching the rest of the series in the next couple of weeks.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

heyzeus wrote:Season 3 finale of The Good Place is more confirmation that it's the best show on network TV by a bajillion miles.
Can they just figure out a way to run the series year round with only a couple of weeks off here and there? I hate that we have to wait however many months for the next season. The 12 episodes of Season 3 went by way too quickly.

Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!

Post by Schlich »

Trigger Warning, y'all. Hilarious and incredibly, incredibly insightful

Hoot45
Perennial All-Star

Post by Hoot45 »

tlombard wrote:
tlombard wrote:
Hoot45 wrote:Letterkenny, anyone? I just watched the first season in a hurry and really liked it.
I just saw an ad/preview/whatever for that show last night and I will probably spend some time Sunday morning watching it.
It took me longer than I thought to get to but Letterkenny is pretty darn good. I watched the first season and the first couple of episodes from season two over the weekend. I'll definitely be watching the rest of the series in the next couple of weeks.
Glad to hear you liked it. It is climbing my list of favorite comedies fast!

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

this classic episode is available whenever you want

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

Watched the first episode of Russian Doll on Netflix. Hearing really good things about it. Groundhog Day kind of premise, but looks like it has it's own spin on it.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

I'm watching it as well and I'm enjoying it. The time loop concept is a lot of fun.

BottenFieldofDreams
All-Star

Post by BottenFieldofDreams »

Kimmy Schmidt is over. The take on Cats the musical was hilarious... and all to spite a 12 year old.

There was some talk of a movie. I don't know if that's still percolating or not, but they left some ground to cover...
[SHOW]
There was no closure on Richard, the kidnapper, unless I forgot-a side effect of binging. Also Kimmy didn't end up with a guy. After many bf sotrylines it might have made sense.