Dogs

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Dogs

Post by JackofDiamonds »

I prefer them. I'm just sayin'.

slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden

Re: Dogs

Post by slide_into_first »

Our 12 year old dachsund died in March and I wanted a while to get over the loss but wife and son started a campaign for a new dog and son found a mixed dachsund at a shelter that had been a stray so we adopted him and he's been great. Then last month my son went back to the shelter and there was a female miniature brown dachsund and we adopted her, too. She's very quiet and did not know what to do at first in the back yard or on walks, I think she lived in an apartment, but she's starting to get it.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

I recently discovered I can take my dog on walks without a leash if I bring a laser pointer. I can make him go wherever I want with that thing. He is transfixed.

slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden

Post by slide_into_first »

thrill wrote:I recently discovered I can take my dog on walks without a leash if I bring a laser pointer. I can make him go wherever I want with that thing. He is transfixed.
He may be a Phillies fan.

Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators

Post by Tambourine Man »

Well, there's a reason you prefer them. They're useful.

The next time you're running a marathon in Siberia, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side.

If during that Siberian marathon you should suddenly go blind, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side. There's a chance that dog was trained to help people blinded during marathons in Siberia.

If you're a law enforcement agent, running in a Siberian marathon, pulling over a suspected drug smuggler, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side. There's a chance that dog was trained to sniff out dirty Mexicans sent to assassinate US soccer players, especially Landon Donovan.

If you're Landon Donovan, clap your hands and a dog with a one-time trial of Rogaine and a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side.

DOGS DO STUFF AND CATS DO NOTHING!!!

doe_boy
Hall Of Famer

Post by doe_boy »

Tambourine Man wrote:Well, there's a reason you prefer them. They're useful.

The next time you're running a marathon in Siberia, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side.

If during that Siberian marathon you should suddenly go blind, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side. There's a chance that dog was trained to help people blinded during marathons in Siberia.

If you're a law enforcement agent, running in a Siberian marathon, pulling over a suspected drug smuggler, clap your hands and a dog with a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side. There's a chance that dog was trained to sniff out dirty Mexicans sent to assassinate US soccer players, especially Landon Donovan.

If you're Landon Donovan, clap your hands and a dog with a one-time trial of Rogaine and a small barrel of whiskey will appear at your side.

DOGS DO STUFF AND CATS DO NOTHING!!!
My cat brings me beer...sort of.

Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators

Post by Tambourine Man »

Small barrels of whiskey >>> potential bottles of beer that cat CANNOT carry

Again, dog beats cat.

cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Post by cardsfansince82 »

dogs-->cats: pujols-->miles

redbirdjazzz
Perennial All-Star

Post by redbirdjazzz »

cardsfansince82 wrote:dogs-->cats: pujols-->miles
+++++++++++++++++++++

PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer

Post by PujolJunkie »

I have a cat. I've also have 3 dogs. While the cat is fun to mess with, he's really a terrible bastard that just wants to be left alone most of the time and is always getting into [expletive]. My old dog was the best animal I've ever owned. There's no comparison. I would take a dog over a cat 100 times out of 100.