Legalizing marijuana

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!

If marijuana was legalized, would you be more likely to use?

Yes
31%
No
47%
I already do
22%

Total votes: 68

Smith Corks One
All-Star

Re: Legalizing marijuana

Post by Smith Corks One »

Sativas 4 life.

It's kind of subtle, but I think I can tell the slight difference between, say, Sour Diesel, Jack Herer, and Super Silver Haze. Still looking to try the legendary Durban Poison. Indicas, probably not so much.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
April 15 21, 1:37 pm
Indica will provide a more "melt your face off" and relaxing sensation to sit and enjoy music and get lost a bit.

Sativa will give you a boost of energy and not nearly the loopy feeling of indica (good for being social and stuff especially if others are drinking but you don't wan to/can't)
Yeah, quick rule of thumb is that even though both strains effect the body and mind, indica is definitely a full body high (where you feel like a puddle melting into your couch or bed in all the best ways) and sativa is more of a head high that doesn't slow your capacity for physical activity down.

I use indica as a sleep aid.

I use sativa as:
-workout aid
-Cleaning the house aid
-cooking
-video games
-tv & movies
-anytime I'm going to be stoned around other people

Basically anything physical or creative I like sativas. Anytime I want to melt into a puddle of human goo and just go completely catatonic, indicas.

All of your hybrids are mixes of the two in terms of genetics and sensation.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

Lot's of good 420 sales are happening right now.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Congratulations Potheads

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Smith Corks One
All-Star

I've recently been trying some Delta-8 THC edibles...holy cow. Didn't even know this was a thing until recently. Legal just about everywhere (for now, anyway), and cheap - I ordered some individual 25 mg. chocolates for like $3 each and some 200 mg. bars for $20. I had read that they were somewhat weaker than D-9 THC mg for mg, but so far, I haven't needed more than 25 mg. I also read that they take longer to kick in, but I let them dissolve in my mouth and keep them there as long as possible and it's pretty quick. Right now I'd say I prefer them to D-9 edibles by a long shot. Very visual - a lot of cool stuff going on behind closed eyes. Hope they stay legal and easily obtainable.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

I view legal d8 THC with a lot of skepticism. I would not be surprised if we find out the stuff they sell out of head shops isn't healthy or even natural a la K2 or spice. I know the "science" that explains it as if it's just a miraculous legal loophole that law enforcement didn't account for, but I'm dubious.

I am not an expert. Just the vibe I get. I hope we don't find out it's oregano laced with lsd or something that causes brain damage and hallucination like spice.

Smith Corks One
All-Star

This is the from the website of the company I've bought mine from. They provide test results for all of their products. Seems pretty legit to me.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Cannabis continues to revolutionize my fitness regimen. After a lifetime of hating cardio, I went from getting bored after 15 minutes on my stationary bike to doing an hour + every day. I also bought a longboard skateboard and a "bully stick" that basically turns your skateboard into a road version of a stand-up paddleboard and that is a super fun light workout.

This is a perfect example of how medical marijuana might not treat symptoms directly, but can elevate your healthy lifestyle indirectly. Doing more than an hour of cardio a day for the first time in my life has lead to way better sleep, and a serious reduction of my IBS flare-up's in the morning. Maybe a sped up metabolism? I have no idea. Whatever it is doing, it's working. I haven't felt this much energy since my early 20's.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

thrill wrote:
May 20 21, 7:54 am
Cannabis continues to revolutionize my fitness regimen. After a lifetime of hating cardio, I went from getting bored after 15 minutes on my stationary bike to doing an hour + every day. I also bought a longboard skateboard and a "bully stick" that basically turns your skateboard into a road version of a stand-up paddleboard and that is a super fun light workout.

This is a perfect example of how medical marijuana might not treat symptoms directly, but can elevate your healthy lifestyle indirectly. Doing more than an hour of cardio a day for the first time in my life has lead to way better sleep, and a serious reduction of my IBS flare-up's in the morning. Maybe a sped up metabolism? I have no idea. Whatever it is doing, it's working. I haven't felt this much energy since my early 20's.
Man, I need to check into this. I assume you are talking about sativa. Do you use edibles, vape or some other method?