Legalizing marijuana

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!

If marijuana was legalized, would you be more likely to use?

Yes
31%
No
47%
I already do
22%

Total votes: 68

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Re: Legalizing marijuana

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

GeddyWrox wrote:
March 1 21, 5:11 pm
OK, so hypothetically... asking for a friend...

A Missouri resident doesn't want to bother with the medical card. They go over to Illinois and stock up. On the way back home they get pulled over and the cop "smells drugs". What are the legal ramifications these days???
My friend has experience with this. And because of the way things are packaged, there is no smell. It is also advised to not have it within reach of the driver. My friend usually puts it with his spare tire compartment.

My friend says not to worry about this at all...

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

I say get the card anyway, helps if you're thinking of getting a job that might require a piss test.

Looks like the place on South Grand will be even more expensive than the one in Ferguson. Although there's only one product on their website, so maybe they'll have more reasonably priced strains soon. Saying that, Beyond / Hello is even more expensive. Looks like I'll be going to Ferguson again soon.

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

They are building a dispensary in the shopping center right behind my house. It is literally within 100 yards walking distance from my house. My friend might have to get a green card. It would be nice for him to visit and be able to walk over there as needed.

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

I think it's important for everyone on both sides of the issue to know this information.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lindseybar ... rm=Valerie

Famous Mortimer
Perennial All-Star

Post by Famous Mortimer »

There doesn't seem to be a lot of theming of products, yet, it's just the names of stuff. I'm hoping some of my favourite stoner metal bands come out with their own strains soon though.

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

Famous Mortimer wrote:
April 14 21, 10:37 am
There doesn't seem to be a lot of theming of products, yet, it's just the names of stuff. I'm hoping some of my favourite stoner metal bands come out with their own strains soon though.
If only I were famous enough to launch a weed line based on nostalgic puns . . .

What would GRB's weed line be called?

Pixie Dust? Gateway Red Buds? @stlouie_lipp can you get us licensed in Illinois? :wink:

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

i saw that virginia legalized weed. as southern states eventually start doing the same, i wonder if the country will collectively chill the [expletive] out in the next, 20 years or so

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

G. Keenan wrote:
April 14 21, 10:51 am
Famous Mortimer wrote:
If only I were famous enough to launch a weed line based on nostalgic puns . . .

Pixie Dust? Gateway Red Buds? @stlouie_lipp can you get us licensed in Illinois? :wink:
The Green Miles

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

heyzeus wrote:
April 14 21, 12:50 pm
G. Keenan wrote:
Famous Mortimer wrote:

The Green Miles
Yassssss

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

G. Keenan wrote:
April 14 21, 1:03 pm
heyzeus wrote:
April 14 21, 12:50 pm
G. Keenan wrote:
Famous Mortimer wrote:

The Green Miles
Yassssss
Let's do this!