Legalizing marijuana

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!

If marijuana was legalized, would you be more likely to use?

Yes
31%
No
47%
I already do
22%

Total votes: 68

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Re: Legalizing marijuana

Post by heyzeus »

Jocephus' Dank Reserve

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

it's an honor just to be nominated

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Buds on the bat is obviously the dispensary name. Wait...no.

Slaughter's Mad Stash. There we go.

Strains aren't usually puns, so simple stuff like:
OG Yadi Kush
Jack Bucker (a play on both the jack herer sativa strain and getting buck, so this would have to be a very active high)
Goldy Haze
Whitey Buffalo

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

I kinda wonder how much of a difference the strain actually makes. Taste and potency aside, can an expert tell the difference purely based on the experience?

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Beyond just your basic indica-sativa contrast, no. I can feel if something is more of a body high or a head high. I can tell if I still have energy. But comparing sativa to sativa, etc? Nope.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

for as much as i love weed, im really really bad at noticing differences in strains and stuff. i guess its same with booze too, i mean, if i put effort into it, sure i may notice but otherwise i'm just consuming something to make me feel good. no 33 level analysis from me on stuff like this.

i think one problem i have is that for like, 15+ years in kansas i just bought whatever i could get and was given little to no information on what it was. now that i get to essentially look at a menu and ingredients i'm learning/noticing more on some of the differences. its crazy that i can now take a little glob of wax, put it against intense heat and get a cleaner/bigger toke. THIS IS THE POWER OF SCIENCE!

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

Michael wrote:
April 15 21, 9:57 am
I kinda wonder how much of a difference the strain actually makes. Taste and potency aside, can an expert tell the difference purely based on the experience?
I think there is definitely a difference between strains, but it's hard to compare them because after one hit, you're pretty much baked on any of today's weed and the 2nd hit you take is not going to make as much of an impression as the 1st. It's not like a wine tasting where you can sip 5 different wines side-by-side and compare them on your palate.

Generally, I'm an indica guy, especially for daily smoking. Sativa's are good too, but they sometimes get me feeling wired and sort of anxious like I've had too much coffee. I probably should save a sativa for when I can be up and about instead of just chilling.

My jam these days is Cresco's High Supply shake from Sunnyside because it's a great every day smoke, and a good value for money. I'm kinda over the primo flower that gets you baked out of your dome. My short term memory is damaged enough already. Plus, the shake comes perfectly pre-ground so I don't have to grind it myself (what a burden!).

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

I don't even know the difference between indica and sativa.

- Secrets

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Indica will provide a more "melt your face off" and relaxing sensation to sit and enjoy music and get lost a bit.

Sativa will give you a boost of energy and not nearly the loopy feeling of indica (good for being social and stuff especially if others are drinking but you don't wan to/can't)

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

Sounds like Indica is more along the lines of the stuff I've had in the past.