JL21 wrote:For what it's worth, they're great people.wart57 wrote:I would have a lot of problems with those people...JL21 wrote:There's a 50/50 shot I'm the oldest person at my new job. There's only one other contender and if I were guessing, I would guess she's younger than me.
The other day, Festivus came up 2/3 of the people here had no clue what it was.
Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
- just can't quit you.
- Posts: 25007
- Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
- Location: Lost
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 25599
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 44915
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.
The singer who married that rodeo guy?Freed Roger wrote:I probably am wore aware of trending pop culture garbage and vices for young people, than millennials.
How many of you have heard of Juul?
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27872
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
I went from looking 21 to looking 40 in the span of like three years. Are people going gray a lot quicker these days? I'm bad enough but some of my friends from college are even farther along. I bet it's somehow RedBull's fault.JL21 wrote: Once my beard became a Santa beard, I became the ancient looking dude that turns out to be younger than people think.
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37385
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
I’m pretty sure this post could have been from 2006.JCShutout wrote:I got socks for Christmas (early family gathering for out of town folks) and am really excited about them.
- Joe Shlabotnik
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 17763
- Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
- Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
A 4 year old challenges you to a foot race to the mail box and you've got to kill yourself to beat him. My wife looked worried while I was catching my breath. The little punk.
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 25732
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
can you imagine if it were underwear?lukethedrifter wrote:I’m pretty sure this post could have been from 2006.JCShutout wrote:I got socks for Christmas (early family gathering for out of town folks) and am really excited about them.
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4913
- Joined: June 15 06, 6:11 am
- Location: Minneapolis
I got in a bit of a foot race with my nephew over the weekend. It didn't end well for me.Joe Shlabotnik wrote:A 4 year old challenges you to a foot race to the mail box and you've got to kill yourself to beat him. My wife looked worried while I was catching my breath. The little punk.