Page 4 of 5

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 28 19, 9:09 am
by go birds
never change, GRB

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 28 19, 9:14 am
by 33anda3rd
CardsofSTL wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:Advantages:
Sandwich: Popeye's
Sides: Popeye's (red beans and rice 4 life)
Politics: Popeye's
Purchasing Department: ChickfilA
What about best biscuits?

#keeppoliticsoutofmychicken
I figured it was included in "sides." What's the best one? I haven't had KFC in like 5 years since the last one anywhere close to me closed, and I'll go down on Eric Trump before I step foot in a CFA.

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 28 19, 9:28 am
by CardsofSTL
33anda3rd wrote:I'll go down on Eric Trump before I step foot in a CFA.
link?

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 28 19, 9:30 am
by CardsofSTL
33anda3rd wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:Advantages:
Sandwich: Popeye's
Sides: Popeye's (red beans and rice 4 life)
Politics: Popeye's
Purchasing Department: ChickfilA
What about best biscuits?

#keeppoliticsoutofmychicken
I figured it was included in "sides." What's the best one? I haven't had KFC in like 5 years since the last one anywhere close to me closed, and I'll go down on Eric Trump before I step foot in a CFA.
Biscuits are more of an accoutrement than a side. Best biscuits at a chicken place? Probably Church's

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 28 19, 9:41 am
by 33anda3rd
I think my favorite fast food biscuits is Hardee's.

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 28 19, 11:08 am
by CardsofSTL
33anda3rd wrote:I think my favorite fast food biscuits is Hardee's.
salty

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 28 19, 1:19 pm
by 33anda3rd
I love salty stuff.

Also the Popeye’s at Ashland/Irving Park in Chicago has chicken sandwiches still.

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 28 19, 3:52 pm
by CardsofSTL
33anda3rd wrote:I love salty stuff.

Also the Popeye’s at Ashland/Irving Park in Chicago has chicken sandwiches still.
LET'S GO EVERYONE!!!!

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 29 19, 9:30 am
by thrill
33anda3rd wrote:I think my favorite fast food biscuits is Hardee's.
The loaded omelette biscuit is the best fast food item in the world. It will take years off your life in terms of heart health, but holy [expletive].

Re: The Great Chicken Sandwich War of Summer 2019

Posted: August 29 19, 9:34 am
by Fat Strat
thrill wrote:
33anda3rd wrote:I think my favorite fast food biscuits is Hardee's.
The loaded omelette biscuit is the best fast food item in the world. It will take years off your life in terms of heart health, but holy [expletive].
I meet a group of colleagues for breakfast at Hardee's every Friday morning. Every time I eat there, I feel like I can count the number of days coming off my life. There are no breakfast options at Hardee's that aren't slowly killing me, but I will admit, it's a tasty way to die.