R.I.P. Diana Rigg

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

R.I.P. Diana Rigg

Post by sighyoung »

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: R.I.P. Diana Rigg

Post by CardsofSTL »

RIP Lady Tyrell

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

I wish the Avengers was streaming somewhere. Totally silly, but fun if you like snappy Nick and Nora/Gilmore Girls-esque dialogue. I could be overstating that, but it's how I remember it.

I think she was also James Bonds' only movie wife, in one of the better Bond movies.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

ghostrunner wrote:
September 10 20, 2:17 pm
I wish the Avengers was streaming somewhere. Totally silly, but fun if you like snappy Nick and Nora/Gilmore Girls-esque dialogue. I could be overstating that, but it's how I remember it.

I think she was also James Bonds' only movie wife, in one of the better Bond movies.
Looks like it can be rented or purchased on Amazon but I don't see it free or included in a streaming sub anywhere. Shame.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

it may be or have been on tubi (which doesn't help) 'cause it does have, like, a placeholder screen for it

https://tubitv.com/series/2120/the_avengers

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

ghostrunner wrote:
September 10 20, 2:17 pm

The Rigg years were definitely the best that I've seen for the Avengers. I watched what followed, and it was painful.

I haven't watched the earliest Avengers with Honor Blackman, but i do have this clip of one of the goofiest novelty records I've every heard.