New Cardinals Cap

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: New Cardinals Cap

Post by CardsofSTL »

Leroy wrote:
April 7 21, 2:39 pm
That's exactly the style. It is a little redder than mine was, mine almost looked stonewashed. I'll get this one though.
Please donate my GRB bucks to Cardinals Care.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

Will do.

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

Leroy wrote:
That's exactly the style. It is a little redder than mine was, mine almost looked stonewashed. I'll get this one though.
I have a very similar one, kinda vintage looking, that I bought at Dillards in the Galleria circa 2002. Did yours have a little pennant on the back too with "Cardinals 1899"? The brand I have is Moonlight Graham.

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

I just got the adjustable “floppy” blue version like that with the red button on top, replacing one I lost and gave up hope of finding.

I don’t like the fitted hats or the ones with the hard/structured front. Whatever they call that.

What I really want is this hat in that style and a smaller brim. I like the standard STL logo but I’ve always liked this one too.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

I have so many Cardinal hats but y'all are making me want to buy some more.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Leroy wrote:
April 7 21, 1:09 pm
Speaking of, I have a question. Outside the ballpark twenty years ago I bought what was my favorite Cards hat. It was kind of an old looking thing, but I loved it. Well, it was lost and I can't find a replacement anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find something close, I will give you 20 GRB bucks...ok, 10. It kinda looked like this, but in red with white letters.

That's my Cardinal cap. I don't like red hats (don't think I look good in them) which is a problem being a fan.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

G. Keenan wrote:
April 7 21, 3:18 pm
Leroy wrote:
I have a very similar one, kinda vintage looking, that I bought at Dillards in the Galleria circa 2002. Did yours have a little pennant on the back too with "Cardinals 1899"? The brand I have is Moonlight Graham.
It didn't, it was really plain. The great story about that is that we took our friend to St. Louis for a series against the cubs. He stood there and watched me buy that cap from a street vendor. Later, we were eating dinner at Ozzie's, and he looked at the hat and said, 'That's a pretty old hat. How long have you had it?' I said, 'About 45 minutes'.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Leroy wrote:
April 8 21, 9:03 am
G. Keenan wrote:
April 7 21, 3:18 pm
Leroy wrote:
It didn't, it was really plain. The great story about that is that we took our friend to St. Louis for a series against the cubs. He stood there and watched me buy that cap from a street vendor. Later, we were eating dinner at Ozzie's, and he looked at the hat and said, 'That's a pretty old hat. How long have you had it?' I said, 'About 45 minutes'.
Had he indulged in several ice cold frosty budweisers?

Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

And here it is:
[SHOW]

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Glad it arrived safely Mary...I wish it would have brought the team some luck!!!