RIP Norm McDonald

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Re: RIP Norm McDonald

Post by CardsofSTL »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

apparently a click bait title as it was filmed last year but still nice.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Jocephus wrote:
October 13 21, 10:28 am
apparently a click bait title as it was filmed last year but still nice.
Yeah...but the content is good.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/12/entertai ... index.html
“It turns out Norm left an hour of new material behind, recorded in his apartment during the lockdown,” Napier wrote. “It’ll be a Netflix comedy special soon. So, we have that. Which is precisely what Norm wanted.”

“Norm worked so hard on a new hour of material and wanted it to be seen. While this version of ‘Nothing Special’ was not originally meant to be the final product, Covid restrictions prevented him from filming in front of an audience. We want to make sure his fans see this very funny hour. He left this gift for all of us,” Lori Jo Hoekstra, Mcdonald’s long-time producing partner, said in a statement.

Macdonald recorded the material in the summer of 2020, from his living room and in one take, according to Netflix.

Adam Sandler, Conan O’Brien, Dave Chappelle, David Letterman, David Spade and Molly Shannon share their memories of Macdonald in a bonus feature debuting with the special.
The special airs on Netflix on May 30; which is also my birthday. Perfect gift. Still miss Norm.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

A true legend.
heyzeus wrote:
September 14 21, 1:11 pm
I'm gonna channel my inner Jocephus and post this amazing, surrealist, hilarious Conan joke.
This is one of my all time favorite bits.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

CardsofSTL wrote:
May 12 22, 9:03 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/12/entertai ... index.html
“It turns out Norm left an hour of new material behind, recorded in his apartment during the lockdown,” Napier wrote. “It’ll be a Netflix comedy special soon. So, we have that. Which is precisely what Norm wanted.”

“Norm worked so hard on a new hour of material and wanted it to be seen. While this version of ‘Nothing Special’ was not originally meant to be the final product, Covid restrictions prevented him from filming in front of an audience. We want to make sure his fans see this very funny hour. He left this gift for all of us,” Lori Jo Hoekstra, Mcdonald’s long-time producing partner, said in a statement.

Macdonald recorded the material in the summer of 2020, from his living room and in one take, according to Netflix.

Adam Sandler, Conan O’Brien, Dave Chappelle, David Letterman, David Spade and Molly Shannon share their memories of Macdonald in a bonus feature debuting with the special.
The special airs on Netflix on May 30; which is also my birthday. Perfect gift. Still miss Norm.

Did anyone watch this? I had emotions.

MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy

Post by MrCrowesGarden »