GRB NFTs ACT NOW GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

GRB NFTs ACT NOW GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Post by heyzeus »

It is with great excitement that we, the GRB mod/ownership team, announce GRBNFTs! For years now, we have been told by our members that you want the opportunity to invest in GRB and have total ownership over a limited issue run of blockchain based non-fungible tokens that are emblematic of our beloved community. Each one is one of a kind, and cannot be obtained in any other way. Once you own your very own GRBNFT, you will have exclusive rights to do so many things, such as:

-look at it
-send it as an attachment in an email
-set it as your avatar
-tell people about it
-selling it to on a massive resale market with huge demand
-licking your monitor to assess its flavor

All this and more can be yours! Each GRBNFT is directly connected to a series of numbers that we are told is the blockchain, which is an important thing that makes it worth a lot of money. We will only sell as many as there are buyers, so you can be assured total rarity and collectability.

Now that you know how awesome they are, let me introduce you to the GRBNFT initial IPO offerings:

FRONT RIGHT BEER GIRL
The patron saint of GRB, she has led the Cardinals to two world series titles, another appearance, and people get really weird about her. Now you can own this one of a kind image! Ignore the photobucket waterstamp. That's, like, just a pre-release glitch, and your NFT totally won't have it. $50,000, and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Michael

FRONT RIGHT BEER GIRL WITH WINGS:
Like the original, but MORE GOOD because there are chicken wings. $75,000, and comes with Fat_Bulldog gravy splatter.

CHRIS DUNCAN HUMPING THE TROPHY
A Cardinal legend demonstrating what peak performance looks like. Don't lie. You've dreamed of humping the trophy too. This super primo NFT is yours for $80,000 and comes with a wet nap.

EVIL MICHAEL
Self explanatory. Possibly cursed. $350.

CARDINALS GIMP SUIT GUY
It's best not to ask questions, really. $30,000

THIS VERY ALARMING PARTY PICTURE THAT TURNS UP ALL THE TIME
A timeless classic! What's happening here? Who are these people, and why are they together? Why is that guy looking into my soul? Poor gramma rallied too hard. $100,000

MUSTARD GUY
Oh [expletive], it's mustard guy! That poor bastard, he got mustard all over! Oh man, what a hilarious situation. This classic image is now an NFT! How is that different than the jpg you've seen thousands of times over your years on the internet? THE BLOCKCHAIN, DUMMY. Stop asking stupid questions, stupid! It's an NFT. Pay us $35,000 now.

DANCING PARIS
Dancing Paris has brought literally thousands of playoff victories to the Cardinals. This is a very rare ANIMATED NFT. See how it moves? You like how it moves, don't you. It can be ALL YOURS, and nobody else will ever see it again, just your own shameful little secret, for only $66,666.

Guys, these NFTs won't last. Unless you buy them and we make more. BUT! They won't last! So buy them! We accept paypal, venmo, CashApp, OnlyFans, brightly colored shells, Rubles, gold bars, and Natural Light Ice. PM a mod NOW because supplies are limited.

Tags:

Superorganism
Veteran Player

Re: GRB NFTs ACT NOW GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Post by Superorganism »

“pleasedontrightclickontheimage“

:cm: :cm:

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

We're being inundated with bids for these unique NFTs! I hope you guys aren't trying to wait out this market because it's only going up!!!

TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart

Post by TheoSqua »

GRBNFTs, so hot right now!

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Sign me right the [expletive] up!

How soon can I give you all of my money?

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

Classic 😂

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
April 1 22, 10:36 am

Sorry, rubles not accepted.

AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD

Post by AdmiralKird »

Здравствуйте, я продавец из Владивостока, предлагаю вам свежие дешевые трикотажные изделия. Пожалуйста, примите эту выгодную сделку и отправьте как минимум 23 ETH на номер 0x2df3F2d4175Dd7ceAb9D2350d1f96Bca322A20A8. Если вы разместите заказ в течение следующих 30 минут, я включу один из вышеперечисленных NFT на выбранную вами майку! Кардиналы вперед!

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Radbird wrote:
April 1 22, 11:04 am
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
April 1 22, 10:36 am

Sorry, rubles not accepted.
What about IOUs?

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

Needless to say, serious crytpo investors like @kriptopoulin will want to be in on the ground floor.