ChatGPT

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
vinsanity
Chili dog truther

Re: ChatGPT

Post by vinsanity »

Our company has gotten big in to this as of late and the CTO did a quick demo of what he'd played with and I really think it's the mundane applications that will have the most impact and use. The kind of data he could graph and mine and insights he could display about our internal data were striking.

Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

AW, I read where the cutoff for info is indeed 2021. But some people are getting some impressive results. A judge in South America used it to write a decision. They had it take the exam for medical doctors and it passed.

AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD

Post by AdmiralKird »

Leroy had always been a numbers guy. As a certified public accountant, he spent most of his days crunching numbers, analyzing financial statements, and making sure his clients stayed out of trouble with the IRS. He had never been much of an athlete, let alone a baseball player. But that didn't stop him from being a die-hard St. Louis Cardinals fan.

One day, while browsing through his favorite Cardinals fan forum, Gatewayredbirds.com, Leroy stumbled upon a poll that caught his eye. The poll asked fans to vote for the most likely player to make the Cardinals' opening day roster. To his surprise, Leroy's name was on the list. He couldn't believe it.

Leroy assumed it was a mistake, a glitch in the system. But as the votes started to pour in, he realized that the fans were serious. They believed in him. They thought he had what it took to make it to the big leagues.

Leroy's excitement grew with each passing day, but he didn't think much of it. He knew he wasn't a professional baseball player, and he didn't want to get his hopes up. However, fate had other plans.

One morning, Leroy received a phone call from Oli Marmol, the Cardinals' manager. Oli explained the situation to Leroy: the fans had voted for him, and as a result, the Cardinals were offering him a tryout. If he performed well, he would earn a spot on the opening day roster.

Leroy couldn't believe his ears. He had never played a day of professional baseball in his life, and now he was being given a chance to play for his favorite team. It was like a dream come true.

Leroy spent the next few weeks preparing for his tryout. He practiced his swings, worked on his throwing arm, and tried to improve his speed. He knew he had a long way to go, but he was determined to make the most of his opportunity.

On the day of the tryout, Leroy arrived at the Cardinals' training facility, nervous but excited. He was greeted by Oli and the team's coaches, who put him through a rigorous set of drills and tests. Leroy did his best to keep up, and to his surprise, he was holding his own against some of the team's top players.

After the tryout was over, Oli called Leroy into his office. "Leroy, I want to congratulate you," Oli said. "You've earned a spot on the opening day roster."

Leroy couldn't believe it. He had done it. He had made it to the big leagues.

As Leroy stepped onto the field at Busch Stadium for the first time, he felt a rush of excitement and nerves. He knew he had a lot to prove, but he was determined to do his best.

The game was a close one, with the Cardinals and their opponents trading blows back and forth. In the bottom of the ninth inning, with the score tied, Leroy stepped up to the plate.

He took a deep breath, settled into his stance, and focused on the ball. The pitcher wound up, and the ball came hurtling towards him.

Leroy swung his bat with all his might, and the ball sailed into the air, heading towards the outfield.

As he rounded the bases, Leroy couldn't believe what was happening. He had just hit a walk-off home run in his first game as a professional baseball player.

The crowd roared with excitement, and Leroy's teammates rushed onto the field to congratulate him. It was a moment he would never forget.

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

AdmiralKird wrote:
March 6 23, 1:10 am
Leroy had always been a numbers guy. As a certified public accountant, he spent most of his days crunching numbers, analyzing financial statements, and making sure his clients stayed out of trouble with the IRS. He had never been much of an athlete, let alone a baseball player. But that didn't stop him from being a die-hard St. Louis Cardinals fan.

One day, while browsing through his favorite Cardinals fan forum, Gatewayredbirds.com, Leroy stumbled upon a poll that caught his eye. The poll asked fans to vote for the most likely player to make the Cardinals' opening day roster. To his surprise, Leroy's name was on the list. He couldn't believe it.

Leroy assumed it was a mistake, a glitch in the system. But as the votes started to pour in, he realized that the fans were serious. They believed in him. They thought he had what it took to make it to the big leagues.

Leroy's excitement grew with each passing day, but he didn't think much of it. He knew he wasn't a professional baseball player, and he didn't want to get his hopes up. However, fate had other plans.

One morning, Leroy received a phone call from Oli Marmol, the Cardinals' manager. Oli explained the situation to Leroy: the fans had voted for him, and as a result, the Cardinals were offering him a tryout. If he performed well, he would earn a spot on the opening day roster.

Leroy couldn't believe his ears. He had never played a day of professional baseball in his life, and now he was being given a chance to play for his favorite team. It was like a dream come true.

Leroy spent the next few weeks preparing for his tryout. He practiced his swings, worked on his throwing arm, and tried to improve his speed. He knew he had a long way to go, but he was determined to make the most of his opportunity.

On the day of the tryout, Leroy arrived at the Cardinals' training facility, nervous but excited. He was greeted by Oli and the team's coaches, who put him through a rigorous set of drills and tests. Leroy did his best to keep up, and to his surprise, he was holding his own against some of the team's top players.

After the tryout was over, Oli called Leroy into his office. "Leroy, I want to congratulate you," Oli said. "You've earned a spot on the opening day roster."

Leroy couldn't believe it. He had done it. He had made it to the big leagues.

As Leroy stepped onto the field at Busch Stadium for the first time, he felt a rush of excitement and nerves. He knew he had a lot to prove, but he was determined to do his best.

The game was a close one, with the Cardinals and their opponents trading blows back and forth. In the bottom of the ninth inning, with the score tied, Leroy stepped up to the plate.

He took a deep breath, settled into his stance, and focused on the ball. The pitcher wound up, and the ball came hurtling towards him.

Leroy swung his bat with all his might, and the ball sailed into the air, heading towards the outfield.

As he rounded the bases, Leroy couldn't believe what was happening. He had just hit a walk-off home run in his first game as a professional baseball player.

The crowd roared with excitement, and Leroy's teammates rushed onto the field to congratulate him. It was a moment he would never forget.
ChatGPT is now our greatest poster.

G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple

Post by G. Keenan »

What if we have all been ChatGPT this whole time?

TGantz
R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me

Post by TGantz »

G. Keenan wrote:
March 14 23, 1:08 pm
What if we have all been ChatGPT this whole time?
The long con. All for cheap high quality NFTs.

CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master

Post by CardsofSTL »

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

Hopefully, with ChatGPT and 3D-printed organs I will be competent and healthy well into the 22nd century.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

Evidently GPT-4 sucked at AP English.

Looks like I'll still have a job until my state legislature comes for me.