Maintenance Tonight 6-10 CST

Need support or have a suggestion on how to improve the site? Post it here.
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart

Re: Maintenance Tonight 6-10 CST

Post by TheoSqua »

From experience, it's not a huge deal to get rid of those but considering the fantasy draft will only be there for a few weeks, i don't think it's worth nagging michael about ;)

haltz
Hall Of Famer

Post by haltz »

Uh, yeah, I definitely don't care if it's a big deal or impossible, or really care that much at all. I just keep doing a double take because orange means new posts. It didn't cross my mind that it wouldn't be like that all year either.

Anyway, I know thrill's joking but I'm not trying to be an ass; I really was curious if it was just me. If it took more than five seconds I woulnd't want you to do it regardless.

Dillagii
Perennial All-Star

Post by Dillagii »

Michael still hasnt been gracious enough to provide me my long-requested "quick reply" feature :(

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

It's not a huge change, I can do it pretty easily once I'm home. No worries about asking.
DiLLaGii wrote:Michael still hasnt been gracious enough to provide me my long-requested "quick reply" feature :(

Unless phpbb adds it to their core functionality I do not plan to add quick reply. phpbb mods are full of security holes and make upgrades a dangerous mess. Now that I've moved to 3.0 I'm pretty firm about not adding significant 3rd party modifications.

Sorry, dill. :(

Dillagii
Perennial All-Star

Post by Dillagii »

Michael wrote:It's not a huge change, I can do it pretty easily once I'm home. No worries about asking.
DiLLaGii wrote:Michael still hasnt been gracious enough to provide me my long-requested "quick reply" feature :(

Unless phpbb adds it to their core functionality I do not plan to add quick reply. phpbb mods are full of security holes and make upgrades a dangerous mess. Now that I've moved to 3.0 I'm pretty firm about not adding significant 3rd party modifications.

Sorry, dill. :(
Thats fine, Michael. No biggie. I have seen it on other Message Boards and thats why I keep on asking. I never knew that this feature is from 3rd party.

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

Yeah, it's annoying. It's the #1 requested feature, but they refuse to add it and I don't really know why.

That's how open source projects work, I guess.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

Let's keep it friendly folks. :wink:

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

Ugh, I forgot to do this last night. Sorry.

I just checked out the gif in subsilver... yikes that's ugly. Just another example of subsilver being for suckers.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

Michael wrote:Just another example of subsilver being for suckers.
Holla. Pro 4 eva.

TimeForGuinness
Hall Of Famer

Post by TimeForGuinness »

If you clean up Pro and actually have a GRB theme to it...I might try it...but with the PhpBB logo and blue...it's just annoying and sterile to me.