Need support or have a suggestion on how to improve the site? Post it here.
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 25328
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Molly wrote: AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote: Molly wrote:
Had I known this I would have made cat attacks cat as my avatar
You can make cat attacks your avatar, no?
Yes but I have to find it again.
I think you can go to the User Control Panel (button is on the upper right portion of my account), click the 'profile' tab on the left, then click the 'edit signature' tab and your link should still be there. You'll probably have to resize it though as it looks like you have done with your avatar gif.
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4789
- Joined: May 10 06, 9:57 am
- Location: 6.6 miles from Busch III
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37419
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
great. now they're going to disable avatars
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10002
- Joined: May 18 06, 10:09 pm
- Location: East of the middle of West Tennessee
Has the ACLU heard about this?
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 45698
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
lukethedrifter wrote:great. now they're going to disable avatars
Only gifs...for now
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10752
- Joined: April 25 06, 9:48 am
- Location: Appleton, WI
This was going to be my signature:
'Heh-heh, ol' Abner's done it again Jack.'
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 58544
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
can you update the guidelines post to remove any mention of signatures? if we are getting new peeps no point in tricking them
- GRB Founder
- Posts: 35085
- Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
Good suggestion! Thank you!
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
- Posts: 5041
- Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
- Location: The Lou
Let's have signatures again. Spice things up