GRB Transition of Ownership

Need support or have a suggestion on how to improve the site? Post it here.
User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 11904
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

How about a GoFundMe for a month or so each year. Then, whatever amount is in excess donate to a cause we could vote on or something?

Thank you Michael and Kyle for footing the bill all of these years.

Tags:

User avatar
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 59356
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by Jocephus »

Donnie Ebert wrote:I for one welcome our new quadra-headed overlord.
hmm...who is who.
Image
i think...Rad is relational, Cards is Practical, zeus is analytical and theo is experimental

User avatar
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18674
Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
Contact:

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

Jocephus wrote: i think...Rad is relational, Cards is Practical, zeus is analytical and theo is experimental
I figure Larry, Moe, Curly, and Shemp

I know - #Signsyouareold

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 36881
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by heyzeus »

Who has experimented with the most drugs though? I suspect CardsofSTL has seen the inside of a mescaline bender.

User avatar
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart
Posts: 8746
Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by TheoSqua »

Jocephus wrote:
Donnie Ebert wrote:I for one welcome our new quadra-headed overlord.
hmm...who is who.
Image
i think...Rad is relational, Cards is Practical, zeus is analytical and theo is experimental
What i'm getting out of this is if Heyzeus and I had a baby it would be intellectual.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 36881
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by heyzeus »

TheoSqua wrote:
What i'm getting out of this is if Heyzeus and I had a baby it would be intellectual.
There's a laboratory in the future that can make this happen.

User avatar
Big Amoco Sign
Master of Hyperbole
Posts: 7671
Joined: December 1 17, 11:05 am

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by Big Amoco Sign »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:How about a GoFundMe for a month or so each year. Then, whatever amount is in excess donate to a cause we could vote on or something?

Thank you Michael and Kyle for footing the bill all of these years.
I second a GoFundMe. I plan to be spectator-only but since I posted 47 times a day I might as well pay for some of the db storage costs. Would be happy to give money to GRB.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 11904
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

heyzeus wrote:Who has experimented with the most drugs though? I suspect CardsofSTL has seen the inside of a mescaline bender.
I'm not a mod, but...

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 45971
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by Radbird »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
heyzeus wrote:Who has experimented with the most drugs though? I suspect CardsofSTL has seen the inside of a mescaline bender.
I'm not a mod, but...
I grew up in the ‘60s and ‘70s.

Just sayin’

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 29802
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: GRB Transition of Ownership

Post by CardsofSTL »

Radbird wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
heyzeus wrote:Who has experimented with the most drugs though? I suspect CardsofSTL has seen the inside of a mescaline bender.
I'm not a mod, but...
I grew up in the ‘60s and ‘70s.

Just sayin’
I pass on grass.

Post Reply