First world problems.

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Re: First world problems.

Post by IMADreamer »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
July 25 21, 9:42 pm
I'm being promoted for a job I completely know I'm qualified for, a title that I've had before but the other company didn't pay as generously, will pay me 2x-3x more than I make and budget for now (fairly guaranteed as I get a total sales override where I'm now 100% commission,) and yet I'm a bit terrified. I don't know if it's imposter syndrome or old fashioned self doubt, and I'm already worrying myself about what to do with the extra money.

I was talking to a friend about it today and had to stop and laugh mid conversation about how stupid of a "problem" it is.
Two chicks at the same time man.....

InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster

Re: First world problems.

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

CardsofSTL wrote:
July 26 21, 9:42 am
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
July 25 21, 9:42 pm
I'm being promoted for a job I completely know I'm qualified for, a title that I've had before but the other company didn't pay as generously, will pay me 2x-3x more than I make and budget for now (fairly guaranteed as I get a total sales override where I'm now 100% commission,) and yet I'm a bit terrified. I don't know if it's imposter syndrome or old fashioned self doubt, and I'm already worrying myself about what to do with the extra money.

I was talking to a friend about it today and had to stop and laugh mid conversation about how stupid of a "problem" it is.
Congrats on the promotion...if you have trouble figuring out what to do with the extra money @TheoSqua has a patreon page he'd like to suggest.
That's a no-brainer.