Rant: Winter Weather

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Re: Rant: Winter Weather

Post by jim »

[expletive]. [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive].

[expletive].

omaha_red
Hall Of Famer

Post by omaha_red »

jim wrote:[expletive]. [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive].

[expletive].
i agree..

so how's everyone's heating bills been? my sister's bill from last month was almost $400.
we lucked out and ours was only $207

Cronos
In perpetuum

Post by Cronos »

--

Got home just as it's starting to get really bad out, phew.

jim

Post by jim »

If I see one of those guys in plows coming down my street again I'm going to beat their skulls in with my shovel.

[expletive].

UK
Perennial All-Star

Post by UK »

jim wrote:If I see one of those guys in plows coming down my street again I'm going to beat their skulls in with my shovel.

[expletive].
Of all the things to [expletive] about? Hell, I'd love to see a plow.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

jim

Post by jim »

UK wrote:
jim wrote:If I see one of those guys in plows coming down my street again I'm going to beat their skulls in with my shovel.

[expletive].
That mother [expletive], ON PURPOSE, piles that [expletive] up right in front of my driveway. I've seen that son of a [expletive] go by and swerve over just to do it.

[expletive]' sucker.

sighyoung
Mayor of GRB

Post by sighyoung »

jim wrote:
UK wrote:

[expletive].
That mother [expletive], ON PURPOSE, piles that [expletive] up right in front of my driveway. I've seen that son of a [expletive] go by and swerve over just to do it.

[expletive]' sucker.
That reminds me of when I was stuck in Hamilton, New York in 1993 during the "Snowstorm of the Century". Got three feet of snow. The town plow stops work at our driveway one evening, leaving a five-foot wall of snow to turn to ice. I spent an hour chipping that away. A couple of days later, the plow starts where it left off, leaving a new three-foot wall of snow.

Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.

Post by Leroy »

Yes, that happens everywhere. Here's what I do. My cars are in the garage in the back so no problem. We have a concrete parking space in the front. I park my old Ford truck in there (use it for hauling stuff to the compost pile, you know leaves and such in the summer...never use it in the winter) and let the bastards bury it, because I'm not scooping that out all winter anyway. I cut a notch out big enough to pass through on the sidewalk so as not to get fined. The back end of that truck has so much snow in it, it is awesome.

jim

Post by jim »

I need a diagram Leroy ... that sounds like a great plan but I had to read it 3 times and still can't picture it.

Sigh... chipping away at the 5 foot ice heap. Yes, you do understand.

I should preface this by saying that I have a place in Wisconsin that I haven't visited in 6 weeks. I dug a 100 yard gravel driveway by hand Saturday because we are selling it. The realtor has set us up with a guy to plow it, but boy that pisses me off that I spent 3 hours digging out only to get dumped on again.