Page 418 of 464

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 8 19, 5:35 pm
by Radbird
Why do they have BBQ-flavored pizza?

It makes about as much sense as pizza-flavored barbecue.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 11 19, 12:38 pm
by CardsofSTL
It's about 20 minutes to 3 and I haven't taken lunch yet....and there is no place around here that seems like an appealing choice for lunch. I need new options near my office.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 11 19, 12:45 pm
by wart57
CardsofSTL wrote:It's about 20 minutes to 3 and I haven't taken lunch yet....and there is no place around here that seems like an appealing choice for lunch. I need new options near my office.
I brought left over pork chops for lunch - I would share with you if I could.... but sorry, I already ate them.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 11 19, 1:18 pm
by CardsofSTL
UberEats saved me.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 12 19, 10:23 am
by InvincibleCakeEater
I crave chinese food like once a week but don't think I've had it in over a year.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 12 19, 10:38 am
by CardsofSTL
InvincibleCakeEater wrote:I crave chinese food like once a week but don't think I've had it in over a year.
Drive to Columbus; go to Panda House on Polaris Parkway. You won't be sorry.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 12 19, 3:49 pm
by wart57
Damn, Raising Canes is [expletive] awesome.

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 12 19, 4:33 pm
by CardsofSTL
wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Canes is [expletive] awesome.
Reiterating a formal opinion or was this the first time you tried them?

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 12 19, 5:10 pm
by wart57
CardsofSTL wrote:
wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Cane's is [expletive] awesome.
Reiterating a formal opinion or was this the first time you tried them?
Had it for lunch today. I feel this way every time I eat Cane's. Damn, this is good [expletive].

Re: Random musings

Posted: June 12 19, 8:04 pm
by G. Keenan
wart57 wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:
wart57 wrote:Damn, Raising Cane's is [expletive] awesome.
Reiterating a formal opinion or was this the first time you tried them?
Had it for lunch today. I feel this way every time I eat Cane's. Damn, this is good [expletive].
What is Raising Cane's? Those words mean literally nothing to me. Is that a restaurant?