The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 23804
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Do people waving at me from a car with darkly tinted windows really think I can tell what they are trying to communicate?
- GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
- Posts: 26226
- Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
- Location: Raptured
- Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
- Posts: 11856
- Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
- Location: Illinois
My wife bought two corn stalks to decorate our front porch with. We planted 60 million seeds of corn this year and she still went and bout two. lol I don't care, I just think it's funny.