Hotter than a... ? I'm sweating like a...?

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Re: Hotter than a... ? I'm sweating like a...?

Post by Freed Roger »

hotter than a witches teety

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you

Post by jim »

You have that bass ackward. It's colder than a witches tit. I mean it's not, but that's the expression.

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

The fact that one would know the temperature of a witches tit is disturbing.

Freed Roger

Post by Freed Roger »

hotter than a Texas porta-potty

Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!

Post by Schlich »

MrSaigon wrote:
this is everything

Freed Roger

Post by Freed Roger »

I'm sweating more than yo mamma at a paternity test.

Freed Roger

Post by Freed Roger »

Hotter than Leroy's woodchipper at the GRB anniversary blowout.

Diddy
Perennial All-Star

Post by Diddy »

IMADreamer wrote:We are harvesting wheat so yeah it's probably 100 out. The combine has AC though and it steers itself so I'm not going to complain about any hot hard work today. lol
Then you break down and have to lay on hot metal in wheat dust so you can't breath and itch. Not to mention all of the heat reflecting off of the other metal around you.

IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

Diddy wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:We are harvesting wheat so yeah it's probably 100 out. The combine has AC though and it steers itself so I'm not going to complain about any hot hard work today. lol
Then you break down and have to lay on hot metal in wheat dust so you can't breath and itch. Not to mention all of the heat reflecting off of the other metal around you.
Well fortunately we finished up today so it didn't happen. However, I was working some wheat stubble so I can plant beans tomorrow and the AC on the quad track took a dump. That was a hot SOB for the last hour of the field.

My neighbors in their infinite wisdom decided not to use their S690 to get their wheat out. They broke out their old 6600 with no AC so they could windrow the stubble to bale it. Talk about hot and dusty.

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

Diddy wrote:
My first job after turning 16 was working full time for my uncle in his plastics factory over the summer. OSHA would have thrown a fit if they'd seen the stuff he had me doing. The worst was the roof though. Heat was used to mold the plastics so on top of it being 100 degrees outside in early August, the factory was generating even more heat. And I was on the roof because I had to drill and tap holes on each beam to further tighten down the metal roof panels to fix a small leak and then had to paint the roof a reflective silver. I don't know how I survived that job.

I also go electrocuted a few times since I rewired half of the factory to accommodate a new machine and had no idea what I was doing in the beginning. I only had his instructions to go by. I did learn a TON of useful stuff though and my work all passed inspection!