Lazy motherf@ckers and litterers

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Lazy motherf@ckers and litterers

Post by lukethedrifter »

The former is a coworker who has to be told to do his job every day and consistently stands around while others are working. Though he is a subordinate i have no ability to fix the problem aka get rid of him.

The latter is a littering pig in a Metro Bus uniform who threw her half full Starbucks mocha java latte with extra whip cream down on the sidewalk outside the engine house.

Would I be #BBQBeckying if i ratted on her? She’s African American. I’m white. Serious question.
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Re: Lazy motherf@ckers and litterers

Post by Freed Roger »

I don't understand why people litter. It is a big F you to the rest of the world.

But why do people do it? I don't get it.

I think it is more than laziness, because often times a trash can is as available and easy as the ground.

Maybe it is ignorance. Or just a dumbasses way to vent.
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Post by IMADreamer »

I can't believe people do this. There are a lot of really pretty drives around here and all the roads are littered with crap. You can't really tell this time of year because the weeds are up, but in the winter it's like a constant trail on the road side. It's sickening.
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

IMADreamer wrote:I can't believe people do this. There are a lot of really pretty drives around here and all the roads are littered with crap. You can't really tell this time of year because the weeds are up, but in the winter it's like a constant trail on the road side. It's sickening.
Q town almost encourages dumping with their pay per bag trash. Trash /littering and poverty go hand in hand. Was walking on iconic Eads Bridge pedestrian walkway yesterday, bumpers and drink cups and broken rent-a-scooters.
I saw a couple starting to venture out on the bridge and turn around after seeing the pile of car parts etc. Places like MO Ozarks, they dump [expletive] everywhere . Tweakers. Tough situation, not sure how it gets better.

My current beef is with nearby industrial park. open dumpsters and all that [expletive] blowing out of it. Sort of getting better though, lol because there is less industry there and being replaced by gyms and workout centers.