Covid19 Era 1st World Problems

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Jocephus
99% conan clips

Re: Covid19 Era 1st World Problems

Post by Jocephus »

have you told them you brake 4 monster booty?

Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Wow! Thank you jocephus.

My PS4 just got delivered a day early. I am excite!1!!!!

Michael
GRB Founder

Post by Michael »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
April 15 20, 10:10 am
Michael,
It came with God of War, Horizon something and The Last of Us. And, I bought The Show 2020.

I can't wait until tomorrow when it arrives!
Horizon Zero Dawn. Those are 3 of the best rated games this generation has to offer. You've done very well for yourself!

Fat_Bulldog

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Michael wrote:
April 15 20, 1:00 pm
Fat_Bulldog wrote:
April 15 20, 10:10 am
Michael,
It came with God of War, Horizon something and The Last of Us. And, I bought The Show 2020.

I can't wait until tomorrow when it arrives!
Horizon Zero Dawn. Those are 3 of the best rated games this generation has to offer. You've done very well for yourself!
Awesome!

tlombard
tl;dr

Post by tlombard »

I finally caved and signed up for Charter Internet again today. Since not having anything other than my hot spot for my Internet was the main reason I never picked up a new gaming system... it is only a matter of time until I cave and get a new XBox or Play Station.

On the plus side, I do have an iPhone from work and won't need my personal phone as a hot spot to watch TV and such at home so in theory, I could save money by ditching the personal phone and just using my work phone for everything like other coworkers have done. I could even keep using my Google Voice number and not have to go through the trouble of giving out a new phone number or updating my number with other accounts. I don't really want to use the work phone for anything personal though. The company already has enough control over my life as it is, LOL.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

Sheared my own hair tonight. Not half bad. But the other half.
Bada bing.

GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass

Post by GeddyWrox »

I need new websites to keep me entertained. What sites do you all hit on a daily basis? I tend to bounce between here, Facebook, STLToday, NPR, Reddit and Google News. What am I missing? Whatcha got GRB?

Fat_Bulldog

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

Good lord I'm having a good time with this PS4. The Show is fantastic. And gives me baseball.

I'll get to those other games eventually.

Geddy, you hit most of the same websites I do. Looking forward to see some suggestions as well.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

and you probalby know but ps4 should allow for plenty of apps if you have other services etc. the consoles can be nice entertainment hubs.

thrill
bronoun enthusiast

Post by thrill »

I just got a promotion and am moving to South Florida (I swear this is the last time I move for the rest of my career). Any GRB member who visits for spring training can print out this post, present it to me at Roger Dean, and I will buy you a beer and hot dog or other beverage/food combo of your choice.

It's a bit strange to contemplate moving in June in this environment and it's difficult to talk about publicly while so many at my company, and others, get laid off or furloughed.