Mizzou Football 2011
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
I didn't see last week's game but everything I heard about Franklin was that he looked horrible. Well, he's looked pretty damn good tonight. And this without his top two running backs. Hopefully this will be a good year.
-
albertmvpujols
- All-Star
- Posts: 1589
- Joined: April 19 06, 7:03 am
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
I have no clue how Mizzou is in the position they are in now with the way the game has gone, but I'll take it. Josey is good.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
Oh man this would be so sweet if they can pull this off.
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
wow. comedy of errs. Great fun - the imperfections of college football - such as kickers that whiff, and incredibly bad defense is what makes it interesting.
-
Pujols is a God
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 179
- Joined: April 17 06, 2:02 pm
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
I have never seen a coach ice his own kicker, and Pinkel did it twice.
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
Being beat by a guy with the name Phflugrad sucks.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
Pujols is a God wrote:I have never seen a coach ice his own kicker, and Pinkel did it twice.
I could understand one in case you are trying to draw them off or don't like the blocking. But I have no idea why two TOs were necessary.
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
This thing is probably over now.
- PujolJunkie
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 10370
- Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
- Location: north county, stl
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
They could at least try.
- BigDCardlvr
- All-Star
- Posts: 1548
- Joined: May 19 06, 11:54 pm
Re: Mizzou Football 2011
The play calling is questionable


