
2011 NFL season
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
- Maclowery
- Child Pot Activist
- Posts: 7742
- Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
- Location: NYC
Re: 2011 NFL season
Holy [expletive]
- Smith Corks One
- All-Star
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm
Re: 2011 NFL season
Play of the year.
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Re: 2011 NFL season
Ha! I just got a call from a reporter at our local paper - we had evicted Hurd and his roommates back in 2006 and she wanted to know if he paid the judgment.pioneer98 wrote:I wasn't sure where to put this.
Former Dallas Cowboy Sam Hurd arrested in Chicago on drug chargesIt's not even shocking anymore.UPDATE: I have uploaded a copy of the criminal complaint filed in Hurd's case. (See below)
According to the complaint, Hurd told an undercover operative that he wanted up to 10 kilograms of cocaine and a half ton of marijuana per week "for distribution in the Chicago area."
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: 2011 NFL season
Tebow has developed quite a knack for ugly turnovers.
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: 2011 NFL season
Broncos make the playoffs for the first time since 2005.
I'll take it.
I'll take it.
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Re: 2011 NFL season
With the post-season on the line:
6-22, 76 total yds, 0 TD. Int, fum
6-22, 76 total yds, 0 TD. Int, fum
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: 2011 NFL season
stlouie_lipp wrote:With the post-season on the line:
6-22, 76 total yds, 0 TD. Int, fum
Who really cares?
- stlouie_lipp
- Hallelujah Brother
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm
Re: 2011 NFL season
\Socnorb11 wrote:stlouie_lipp wrote:With the post-season on the line:
6-22, 76 total yds, 0 TD. Int, fum
Who really cares?
Um, this is an NFL thread and he was one of the biggest stories this year in the NFL.
Should I have posted that in the Tebow rant thread? Would that be ok with you?
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: 2011 NFL season
stlouie_lipp wrote:\Socnorb11 wrote:stlouie_lipp wrote:With the post-season on the line:
6-22, 76 total yds, 0 TD. Int, fum
Who really cares?
Um, this is an NFL thread and he was one of the biggest stories this year in the NFL.
Should I have posted that in the Tebow rant thread? Would that be ok with you?
What I meant is - the Broncos are in the playoffs. That's what really matters to fans.
The media (and some of you guys) will have a field day, I suppose.
Edit: Oh, and Tebow has been awful. That's not really news.
Last edited by Socnorb11 on January 1 12, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.




