Garbage on Facebook

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Re: Garbage on Facebook

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

heyzeus wrote:The latest post from my loving father (with my son's face as his profile picture):

"Gosh another fun loving peaceful Muslim, going around blowing up Americans. Who would have thunk it? How many more of these bastards are we going to invite into our country to kill us and the police who protect us. It is not racism or profiling, when every terrorist action since the mid-80's has been perpetrated by Muslims who hate our Judeo Christian way of life. Feel safe infidel? I don't."

/racist [expletive] my dad says
/NOT soon to be a hit tv show or book
You could post this...
[SHOW]

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

might want to go for the jew analogy

heyzeus
Everday Unicorn

Post by heyzeus »

What's the Jew analogy? Does it involve bagels?

Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me

Post by Radbird »

Not just any bagels. Sesame seed bagels.

stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother

Post by stlouie_lipp »

heyzeus wrote:The latest post from my loving father (with my son's face as his profile picture):

"Gosh another fun loving peaceful Muslim, going around blowing up Americans. Who would have thunk it? How many more of these bastards are we going to invite into our country to kill us and the police who protect us. It is not racism or profiling, when every terrorist action since the mid-80's has been perpetrated by Muslims who hate our Judeo Christian way of life. Feel safe infidel? I don't."

Perhaps you should remind him of Timothy McVeigh?

Joe Shlabotnik
Hall Of Famer

Post by Joe Shlabotnik »

stlouie_lipp wrote:

Perhaps you should remind him of Timothy McVeigh?
McVeigh's a white guy. He was disturbed. Mentally unstable. Not even close to a terrorist.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

heyzeus wrote:What's the Jew analogy? Does it involve bagels?
i'm thinking it doesn't use the kkk to make a point to a jewish man. surely there have some super intolerant jewish organization, no?

JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Post by JackofDiamonds »

lukethedrifter wrote:
heyzeus wrote:What's the Jew analogy? Does it involve bagels?
i'm thinking it doesn't use the kkk to make a point to a jewish man. surely there have some super intolerant jewish organization, no?
The Israeli government?

Mary1966
Perennial All-Star

Post by Mary1966 »

I use my personal home page as my Facebook home page and rarely look at what my FB friends post. Unless they post to a group that I am in, or send me a PM, I don't look at their posts about what they had for breakfast or other mundane things. If I hear that something significant happened to them from another source, I might go to their FB page and post on their wall, but other than that, I rarely post anything myself, unless it's something special, like watching Erik Bedard pitch at Safeco Field. :)

JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear

Post by JCShutout »

I thought this was hilarious:

"Welcome to the future of "healthcare". These are the death panels and regulations we were warned about. And this is just the beginning. Just wait until the average family is paying two times as much for health insurance as they were just a year ago. Wait until your grandma is declined a procedure because she isn't considered worth the expense."

Posts article

He has the first comment:

"And before anyone objects, yes I realize that she is simply enforcing a regulation that is been in effect since 2005… Well before the new healthcare law came into play. However, this is just an example of the kind of thing I think we will continue to see."