Oscar Taveras

Talk about the Cardinals minor league baseball
Post Reply
User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by go birds »

hit his 5th tonight

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by jim »

Taveras is playing alotvof cf in Memphis. Any reports?

Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18091
Joined: June 16 07, 2:12 pm

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by Magneto2.0 »

Tavres started strong, struggled for a bit, but it back to having a good season. Was OPSing at .835 coming into today

User avatar
JoeMcKim
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 9248
Joined: September 8 09, 10:56 pm
Location: South County, St. Louis

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by JoeMcKim »

With Beltran being the Cardinal most productive hitter this year I hope that the Cards actually go about re-signing him after this season. If that means that Taveras has to spend 1-2 years in CF before eventually taking over RF then I'm fine with it.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by jim »

I'm talking defensively, how has he looked in CF? Can he handle the position at the MLB level?

Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18091
Joined: June 16 07, 2:12 pm

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by Magneto2.0 »

Where's Phin?

phins
Sobbing quietly during Fox programming
Posts: 12079
Joined: June 9 06, 3:51 pm

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by phins »

Apparently I sold my soul to my company and work too much...

Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18091
Joined: June 16 07, 2:12 pm

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by Magneto2.0 »

phins wrote:Apparently I sold my soul to my company and work too much...
Sell out!

Magneto2.0
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18091
Joined: June 16 07, 2:12 pm

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by Magneto2.0 »


STL_Cards
Get off my damn lawn you whippersnappers!
Posts: 700
Joined: April 1 13, 8:49 am

Re: Oscar Taveras

Post by STL_Cards »

I'm waiting to hear how bad the injury is.

Post Reply