Paul Ryan - the Chump for rich folk and Trump.

Political and religious discussions go here. Tread lightly.
Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Paul Ryan - the Chump for rich folk and Trump.

Post by Freed Roger »

what a chump.
Last edited by Freed Roger on December 5 18, 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.

Re: Paul Ryan

Post by IMADreamer »

World Class dickhead. If they impeach Trump and Pence we still have this worthless piece of [expletive].
Freed Roger

Post by Freed Roger »

The intellectual leader of the GOP!

With Trump -we know what we have there. Ryan adds a more real dimension to how bad the GOP is now - because he has a same basic background and age as me, and I suspect a lot of us here. Yet, there he is - coward, cuckold, dumber than [expletive], gerrymandered district, Ayn Rand, doing whatever the rich want him to, blah blah blah.
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Location: Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am.

Post by Radbird »

There is a fierce competition to become Trump's #1 lap dog between Ryan, McConnell and Pence. Paul is making a run at Pence for the top spot.
IMADreamer

Post by IMADreamer »

The only redeeming quality about Ryan is that the Republicans I know hate him. So that's good news.
Freed Roger

Post by Freed Roger »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ri ... 807b701f28
At times Ryan seemed downright dishonest, along with Mulvaney prospectively trashing the Congressional Budget Office scoring on the bill due to come out today or tomorrow. He claimed not to know about Trump’s promises to cover everybody. (“I can’t speak to all of those. I don’t know exactly all that all that he said.”) That’s absurd; every newspaper in the country reported on them. He asserted that he does not know how many will lose coverage when surely he has previewed what is coming from the CBO scoring. He suggested that there is no individual mandate under the GOP plan when in fact there is a 30 percent penalty for trying to buy into the system by dropping continuous coverage.
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.

Re: Paul Ryan -a Trump Chump

Post by cardsfansince82 »

IMADreamer wrote:The only redeeming quality about Ryan is that the Republicans I know hate him. So that's good news.
You better believe they are going to try to make him the fall guy for the impending healthcare disaster. Hopefully it drags them all down.
Freed Roger

Post by Freed Roger »

IMADreamer

Post by IMADreamer »

This photo was taken after learning 18 million people will be without health insurance once the ACA is repealed.
doe_boy
Hall Of Famer

Post by doe_boy »

cardsfansince82 wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:The only redeeming quality about Ryan is that the Republicans I know hate him. So that's good news.
You better believe they are going to try to make him the fall guy for the impending healthcare disaster. Hopefully it drags them all down.
Our pastor has called Ryan a 'voice of reason' and 'a good Catholic.' He has also said he likes Pope Francis.

I still go to Mass.