The Beer Thread

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster

Re: The Beer Thread

Post by Popeye_Card »

Radbird wrote:
Jocephus wrote: sorry, wrong thread. too late now.
So there is no Grizzly Paw brewery?? :cry:
Actually there is one located in Canmore, Alberta. Which I have visited at least 2 times.

wart57
just can't quit you.

Post by wart57 »

Sorry, wrong thread... too late now.

I am hungry.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

The man behind the awful beer Kraftig, Billy Busch is being accused of assault....of an 11 year old boy at a middle school bb game. That's strong Billy.

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus
99% conan clips

Post by Jocephus »

Jocephus wrote:

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress

Post by Freed Roger »

STL brewery scene has changed a heck of a lot in recent years. Time for an update here. Who do you all like, brewery wise. Over-rated? What brewers would you like to see more available in restaurant taps and grocery store liquor aisles.
Start off:
Still a Big fan of 2nd Shift. wish i could get it more often. Modern Brewery - I dont like. 4 Hands -I like overall but don't understand their dominance of the grocery store I shop at.

Urban Chestnut -good beer but tired of the same ole stuff they send out to masses. Schlafly - they could spice up their bottle offerings also -without having to buy it in a variety pack that includes [expletive] beer like Summer Lager.

JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Post by JackofDiamonds »

I just moved back to StL in July and I've really like a lot of things from 2nd Shift and 4 Hands; still trying to get out to Side Project. I have mostly been hitting up the cocktail spots around me - really surprised by how great some of these menus are.

lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite

Post by lukethedrifter »

JackofDiamonds wrote:I just moved back to StL in July and I've really like a lot of things from 2nd Shift and 4 Hands; still trying to get out to Side Project. I have mostly been hitting up the cocktail spots around me - really surprised by how great some of these menus are.
Welcome back.

JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Post by JackofDiamonds »

lukethedrifter wrote:
JackofDiamonds wrote:I just moved back to StL in July and I've really like a lot of things from 2nd Shift and 4 Hands; still trying to get out to Side Project. I have mostly been hitting up the cocktail spots around me - really surprised by how great some of these menus are.
Welcome back.
15 years for the city and a few years here - looks like a lot of change on both fronts.

Jack0fDiamonds
Fringe Major League Player

Post by Jack0fDiamonds »

Yea, welcome back Bruh. I guess the town is big enough for the both of us.

And a primer on where the cool kids swing these days - Lumiere Place for the Landing. Union Station area- Sybergs. Westport Social. Chesterrfield Valley - the Brick. Twin Peaks in Maplewood,
Yo.