Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69938
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69938
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

Random email subscriptions from places that have gotten my email address over the year have suddenly started pissing me off and I went on an unsubscribing spree. The only one I am keeping is the GRB weekly newsletter included with my monthly platinum subscription.

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Random musings

Post by wart57 »

CardsofSTL wrote:Random email subscriptions from places that have gotten my email address over the year have suddenly started pissing me off and I went on an unsubscribing spree. The only one I am keeping is the GRB weekly newsletter included with my monthly platinum subscription.
You really should consider upgrading to Diamond status. The GRB stud muffin of the month calendar that comes with it is worth every penny...

Fat_Bulldog's February spread was sublime...

User avatar
redbirdjazzz
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4921
Joined: April 17 06, 10:50 am
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: Random musings

Post by redbirdjazzz »

wart57 wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Random email subscriptions from places that have gotten my email address over the year have suddenly started pissing me off and I went on an unsubscribing spree. The only one I am keeping is the GRB weekly newsletter included with my monthly platinum subscription.
You really should consider upgrading to Diamond status. The GRB stud muffin of the month calendar that comes with it is worth every penny...

Fat_Bulldog's February spread was sublime...
It always is. Does it extend into March like in 2009?

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69938
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

redbirdjazzz wrote:
wart57 wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Random email subscriptions from places that have gotten my email address over the year have suddenly started pissing me off and I went on an unsubscribing spree. The only one I am keeping is the GRB weekly newsletter included with my monthly platinum subscription.
You really should consider upgrading to Diamond status. The GRB stud muffin of the month calendar that comes with it is worth every penny...

Fat_Bulldog's February spread was sublime...
It always is. Does it extend into March like in 2009?
Boycotting that calendar until they allow full frontal nudity.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12866
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: Random musings

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

CardsofSTL wrote:
redbirdjazzz wrote:
wart57 wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Random email subscriptions from places that have gotten my email address over the year have suddenly started pissing me off and I went on an unsubscribing spree. The only one I am keeping is the GRB weekly newsletter included with my monthly platinum subscription.
You really should consider upgrading to Diamond status. The GRB stud muffin of the month calendar that comes with it is worth every penny...

Fat_Bulldog's February spread was sublime...
It always is. Does it extend into March like in 2009?
Boycotting that calendar until they allow full frontal nudity.
I can send you the photographer's cut, etc.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by Jocephus »

Image

cardsfantx
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12201
Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am

Re: Random musings

Post by cardsfantx »

Image

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Random musings

Post by wart57 »

CardsofSTL wrote:
redbirdjazzz wrote:
wart57 wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Random email subscriptions from places that have gotten my email address over the year have suddenly started pissing me off and I went on an unsubscribing spree. The only one I am keeping is the GRB weekly newsletter included with my monthly platinum subscription.
You really should consider upgrading to Diamond status. The GRB stud muffin of the month calendar that comes with it is worth every penny...

Fat_Bulldog's February spread was sublime...
It always is. Does it extend into March like in 2009?
Boycotting that calendar until they allow full frontal nudity.
You didn't flip the calendar over to March yet, have you? :shock:

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62352
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Random musings

Post by Radbird »

CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.
What brand?

Post Reply