Big fan of the Kind ones myself.Radbird wrote:What brand?CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.
Random musings
- Smith Corks One
- All-Star
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: April 27 10, 11:08 pm
Re: Random musings
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69901
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: Random musings
That's what I had too.Smith Corks One wrote:Big fan of the Kind ones myself.Radbird wrote:What brand?CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69901
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Random musings
Nobody likes Duke
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69901
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: Random musings
Freed Roger wrote:Nobody likes Duke

- Donnie Ebert
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 6653
- Joined: June 15 06, 9:11 am
- Location: Reading The Boat Rocker by Terence Mann
Re: Random musings
I always leaned toward Snake Eyes, but I think it would be a little excessive to say Duke sucked.
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69901
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: Random musings
Tell it to Ron BurgundyDonnie Ebert wrote:I always leaned toward Snake Eyes, but I think it would be a little excessive to say Duke sucked.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Random musings
breaking thru a green light! why?!
- wart57
- just can't quit you.
- Posts: 25075
- Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
- Location: Lost
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69901
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: Random musings
Someone at the office had some atkins bars that were cranberry and almond this week...they were good too. I didn't even know Atkins made bars and stuff.CardsofSTL wrote:That's what I had too.Smith Corks One wrote:Big fan of the Kind ones myself.Radbird wrote:What brand?CardsofSTL wrote:Cranberry almond bars are really good for breakfast you haters.




