Random musings

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69901
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

Monday afternoon baseball drinking make Tuesdays an even worse day than usual.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12864
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Re: Random musings

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

CardsofSTL wrote:Monday afternoon baseball drinking make Tuesdays an even worse day than usual.
I can't do that nonsense anymore.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69901
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
CardsofSTL wrote:Monday afternoon baseball drinking make Tuesdays an even worse day than usual.
I can't do that nonsense anymore.
Did you watch the game yesterday? I couldn't not do it.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69901
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

I am so bored........got my work done too fast. But I have a meeting in fifteen minutes...that will help.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: Random musings

Post by haltz »

I went to the batting cages today and I feel super old.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: Random musings

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

Went looking for morels and found 2 in my first 5 minutes. An hour and a half later I left the woods with.... 2.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by stlouie_lipp »

Why is it that everyone in my neighborhood who has to leave early for work (5:00-6:00am) has a crappy, loud exhaust system on their car?

tlombard
tl;dr
Posts: 5042
Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm

Re: Random musings

Post by tlombard »

stlouie_lipp wrote:Why is it that everyone in my neighborhood who has to leave early for work (5:00-6:00am) has a crappy, loud exhaust system on their car?
Because they have to get to McDonald's to start their shift before the breakfast rush?

I don't know. Just imagine that I had a good joke about people who put fart cans on their Honda Civics not making the best decisions in life.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69901
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Random musings

Post by CardsofSTL »

stlouie_lipp wrote:Why is it that everyone in my neighborhood who has to leave early for work (5:00-6:00am) has a crappy, loud exhaust system on their car?
If they have to get up early; everyone should.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Random musings

Post by lukethedrifter »

I leave for work about 0615. According to the parameters of your complaint, i should be fine blaring Dark Side of the Moon with windows rolled down as i head to work. Yes?

Post Reply