People who stand way back in the queue

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
wart57
just can't quit you.

Re: People who stand way back in the queue

Post by wart57 »

tothebeach08 wrote:
docellis wrote:Tonight a lady got in line behind me despite the fact that the check out girl turned off her light. The check out girl said "I am closed" and the lady said "I got in line before you turned your light" (even though she didn't). Then she was on my ass, gave me no personal space whatsoever, and then, to top off my unpleasant experience, when I signed the little screen for my purchase (which I usually do with flowers and stars and rainbows, just for my own amusement) she leaned over my shoulder (SHE WAS AGAINST ME PRACTICALLY) and said, "My, that was creative!"
You should have farted. :wink:
That is what I would have done.....oops, I just did.

Molly
Perennial All-Star

Post by Molly »

How about the folks that have to straddle the middle of two distinct lines so they can jump into the first open spot. I got in one line behind the "middle man", stayed there, and proceeded to the cashier only to have middle man yell "hey you jumped in ahead of me." Well, no I didn't. I got in one line and stayed there unlike you Mr. my time is so valuable that I'm not standing in only one line.

JackofDiamonds
Bringer of Boston Baked Blue Balls

Post by JackofDiamonds »

Molly wrote:How about the folks that have to straddle the middle of two distinct lines so they can jump into the first open spot. I got in one line behind the "middle man", stayed there, and proceeded to the cashier only to have middle man yell "hey you jumped in ahead of me." Well, no I didn't. I got in one line and stayed there unlike you Mr. my time is so valuable that I'm not standing in only one line.

That middle man is creating a more efficient waiting process for everyone. You should thank him, not be annoyed with him. If everyone lined up in the middle, everyone's wait would be shorter.

ghostrunner
Hall Of Famer

Post by ghostrunner »

Well this [expletive] happened again this morning. I’ll amend this too. Line up by the counter if there’s one register open. Creating a human wall in the middle of the store is stupid.

And belated agreement with Joce on the traffic. Ease on up there.